Poll: ** The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus Thread **

Which colour iPhone 7 or 7 Plus are you going for?

• Jet Black (gloss)

Votes: 84 12.9%
  • Black

Votes: 207 31.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 30 4.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 11 1.7%
  • Rose Gold

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • I wanted one, but the lack of headphone jack is a deal breaker

Votes: 76 11.7%
  • I'm not buying one

Votes: 236 36.3%

• Total voters
Soldato
£300 is way overpriced I'd say, compared to what you can get on Android for that. The iPhone is pretty old now (though I'm still using mine daily).

Look at prices of some of the near immaculate phones in the GD.

I’ve seen some for sale for around £250 mark used else where. I don’t mind paying the extra £50ish as the iPhone has been fully reconditioned by Apple and includes a 1yr warranty with the ability to extend via Apple Care.

iPhone 7 is ‘3rd’ tier now so you are right to question how long they will support it.

New iPhone SEs are going for about £250 if you can find stock which is a tier lower so £300 is a bit steep for a refurb. On the flip side the 7 is a much better phone.

That said they still support the 5S but I wouldn’t expect them to continue to do so in the next release. Rumour has it the 6 will also lose support next time round.

Would prefer to look at the 7 due to it being a step up from the 6/6s. Going back to a smaller screen wouldn’t be great for her either.

I’m hopeful they’ll continue to support the 7 for another 2-3 yrs considering how well optimised iOS is.

Consider how long the 5s is supported - I wouldn’t worry too much

Thanks. I’m hoping that’s the case.

Still wondering if this is such a good deal after all now?

Soldato
It's still a lot of wonga for a 3 year old used phone, but if you want iOS on the cheap then you don't really have a choice, its that or nothing at this price.

Back
Top Bottom