Rechargable Lights

Soldato
Another vote for Moon Nebula... probably about as bright as car brake lights in the dark on full brightness. Though I tend to only use max brightness in the daytime.

Commissario
Another vote for Moon Nebula... probably about as bright as car brake lights in the dark on full brightness. Though I tend to only use max brightness in the daytime.
I'd never really considered using lights during the daytime but the fact that I've bought this set and I'll do anything to make me more visible made me use them today. I had the rear on the next setting down from max and flashing and the front on the same setting but steady. It just seems sensible to switch them on because they're there!

Soldato
Finally ordered the Nebula earlier from Merlin, with a few other bits, after having a week where I drove myself crazy looking at various bike bits in various sales! Way more than I've ever paid for a rear light, I hope the hype over this model is justified!!;)

Soldato
OP
I tell you what chaps,those "Specialized Stix Sport Combo" are fantastic..so bright.

Although i can already see the things have flaws,Where you switch them on/off because the whole thing basically sits on the USB on the moun,eventually i can see this snapping,have to be really careful when switching them on/off to hold them with both hands.

I think they really should improve the mounting system for them,But other than that..well worth the money.

Soldato
i bought some awesome light from gearbest, its literally a clone of lezyne lights.

damn i love the chinese lol. its 300 lumens

PAv1uHFm.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
You say that like its a good thing :confused:

It just means it has a rubbish lens and you are dazzling the drivers - not what you want on an unlit NSL back road IMO.

I've had countless lights, believe me, it's a really good thing and you do have the ability to face them down if you so wish or take it down to a much lower brightness.
I'll never go back to weak lights.

Soldato
Finally ordered the Nebula earlier from Merlin, with a few other bits, after having a week where I drove myself crazy looking at various bike bits in various sales! Way more than I've ever paid for a rear light, I hope the hype over this model is justified!!;)

It arrived and OMG it is bright, even in daylight!:eek::D

Soldato
Last edited:
Man of Honour
Back
Top Bottom