What was that movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Lol, 5 years. I feel bad for OP as I've been in the same situation with a song, which genuinely must have taken me almost 10 years to find. Of course back then Shazam didn't exist and every time it was played on adverts and shows they only used the music without any lyrics. What a bummer. In the end I finally found an orchestra version of it through sheer luck and someone on here identified the proper track! So yes, good luck OP. :p

Caporegime
So I had a google, obviously.

Some other guy has joined numerous other forums, randomly asking if anyone knows about a different film. Is this also you OP?

catacomb ?

Soldato
Weird thing is I remember this movie but only in the part about seducing the stable boy and framing him for rape. I've seen 1000's of films so have no idea. Decided to do a little google of 'frames stable boy for rape movie' and the second search result appears to be you from 2011 but with some of the naughty words (and clear target for wanting to see the film :p) removed for the OCUK edit.

Good luck! :D

Gangster
Associate
OP
Weird thing is I remember this movie but only in the part about seducing the stable boy and framing him for rape. I've seen 1000's of films so have no idea. Decided to do a little google of 'frames stable boy for rape movie' and the second search result appears to be you from 2011 but with some of the naughty words (and clear target for wanting to see the film :p) removed for the OCUK edit.

Good luck! :D

Haha that's someone else who is searching for it from 2011, he was all I could find also, when I first began to search. I just copy/pasted his post and altered it abit... no luck so far doh... :rolleyes:

tbh is google doesn't know does it even really exist? :confused:

Soldato
if you were not already looking at this site some of the plot twists it lists may jog your memory as to what the undercover element might have been about

Soldato
Wow, is that it?
Why do the picture and title not match up?
Released under multiple names?

Come on OP, is that it?
Next someone will find that bloody song the deedeedee fella was on about and the world will be complete and end...

Gangster
Associate
OP
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0234890/

This seems to match a lot of what is in your description. Housekeeper seduces father and son whilst messing with the wife's insulin, and encourages the daughter to put it about.

There's also a shower scene and a pool scene and a dramatic looking finale in the rain.

No sorry not the one :(

Searching through jpaul 's link now, but still nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom