OMG, I live in a country full of stupid people.... (Trump may win)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
When you have an increasing populous of liberal retards and a corrupt candidate who ignores key areas as she is sure the historically democrat vote will pull her through.... this is what happens.

Soldato
On. A comical note the Canadian immigration website has apparrrently been flooded with requests and gone down.

Trump inadvertedly DDOS the canadian goverment Lol

Caporegime
Brexit and Trump president, what a time to be alive.

Hilary saying go home...wow you can almost hear the supporters saying WTF...can't believe she didn't address them.

ROFL

gOl8UgK.jpg.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
Knew this was coming TBH. Didn't want it to happen, but in light of Brexit it seemed the likely outcome.

Trump isn't an idiot. He wanted to be President, and he worked out that the easiest route to get there was to appear to speak for the disenfranchised - the political outcasts. Millions of people that don't normally vote. When you bring a chunk of new voters in to the fold, you're going to upset the polls.

Won £60 at the bookies from a bet placed yesterday, so I guess there's some silver lining there.

Soldato
First Brexit, now this...people should not be allowed to vote.

Then who would we allow to vote? I get democracy isn't the most graceful system, it doesn't really work to well and yes a large majority of people will be upset with the outcome. But then communism has worked out so well in the past hasn't it.

Granted in both recent large votes; brexits and now the presidential debate I have not favoured the winning/currently winning side. I'm not bitter about my loss which o so many people seem to be. Much like brexit I will just sit back and see what happens, although many people saw brexit as the complete ruin we had maybe a month of uproar and now look, barely a mention of it or a care in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom