OMG, I live in a country full of stupid people.... (Trump may win)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I wonder if the USD will go down so ocuk can buy cheaper hardware for us so gfx cards etc will be cheaper. :p

Didnt like clinton especially that smile. Trump i wonder what will happen, its gona be different than the usual presidents i think. Tho cant stand his voice.

Hope theres no new wars. He seems the kinda guy who would shoot first.

Permabanned
YESSSSS it's official - Trump is the next puppet and everyone can get back to dabbing the the broken pieces of mirror and stinging smoke from their eyes while they listen intently to to the BBC about the stock markets plummeting and how the bankers are laughing all the way to the bank.....
I'd just like to congratulate the Rothschild dynasty et al for affording the american public the opportunity to take part in this wonderful democratic crock-o-****e

Caporegime
Well dollar going down the pan so looking forward to pc component prices going back to pre brexit and cheaper fuel.

I heard the exchange market has suspended dollar trading due to the automatic 5% change trigger.

Soldato
I have concerns about what Trump will bring, but just as with the Brexit result it was so amusing to see the left wing trendy liberalista BBC presenters trying to put a brave face on it this morning, on Breakfast News. Lingering at the Clinton camp, trying to run the numbers clutching at straws but face it - the people have spoken and they don't agree with the Hampstead (or south Manc. in the case of BBC) chattering classes...

Associate
Well at the least the New President of the USA addressed Hilary Clinton for her
efforts and hard work.i actually thought he made a fairly decent speech considering what everyone thought he would say.
quite surprised with Hilary Clinton not addressing all the people who went to watch her win the election.
poor show on her behalf for all her followers
interesting times ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom