Titanfall 2

Soldato
I was always confident I was good at FPS...

Until I played this.

I'm terrible haha. Do enjoy it though!

Same! I think I've only had MVP on my team once or twice :p

Seriously good fun though. Had a blast of a game last night! Also took down a titan (who was practically dying anyway) Wall ran/jumped onto him, stole his battery, ran away with my Stim and turned around and shot my grenade launcher at him to kill it. Was satisfying and over in about 5 seconds

I need to start using different guns. Got my CAR to level 11/12 and it just seems to be a great all rounder. Tried using the first sniper you get but it has such a long time to ADS and the time between shots is ridiculous. You pretty much need to hit them with your first shot or they escape/kill you

Associate
Is this one of those games where newbies will just get destroyed or do you have some sort of chance against people who are levelled up?

Not really. Salty players who'd rather get mad than improve might make that argument though! :o

The starting assault rifle is a good weapon and you'll quickly earn upgrades for it in a couple of games. If all else fails you can cheese with cloak + shotgun for some free kills :D

The way the game is designed (and a lot of modern FPS) even the most novice of players will manage some "welfare" due to spawn luck, map size, melee cheese, etc.

If you're just starting out, the best recommendation I can make is to pick one or two people on your team who are doing well and stick with them. Don't get carried away running off on your own.

Soldato
i bought bf1 then i bought this a few days later, i have hardly touched bf1 since.

awesome campaign although short and once you get into the mind set of never stopping and always running in mp its is awesome fun.

got over 22 hours on it now and still a lot of fun on mp :)

i started running about with a smg and the unlock to fire while running and havent looked back, plus i like the tone titan a lot now :)

the only problem with it is not enough players are playing the other game modes.

you can freely switch factions btw just browse em till you find a happy hour that is on and jump in :)

Soldato
awesome fun game just buy it already (aimed at every one thats on the fence) i was on the fence as well and im sold :)

i only tinkered with the first one but come on free dlc like pc games used to be, instead of paying pounds per maps.... :p

could do with custom maps and servers might be a possibillity if the devs are not looking for money per map.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Started using the LSTAR after getting pwnd with it by people firing from the hip, it definitely needs a nerf! LMG that's more accurate and powerful from the hip than the first two assault rifles. It does suck a little at range but Titanfall is mostly about CQB and medium range on most maps.

Man of Honour
This games deserves more recognition, I now it's hardly scientific, but this has 300 posts whilst Battlefield1 has a whooping 7000 posts

Ive watched a few videos and a couple of years ago I might have been more interested but Im so saturated and worn out with wall jumping, lasers and future combat etc that BF1 simply had greater appeal

Soldato
Sad to see that usually active players is often no higher than 11000 for me. I've seen it as low as 360 when I played early one morning.

Can still find games quickly but considering how good this game is, it's a real shame.

Associate
Sad to see that usually active players is often no higher than 11000 for me. I've seen it as low as 360 when I played early one morning.

Can still find games quickly but considering how good this game is, it's a real shame.

Should have slapped a "Call of Duty:" prefix on the title to get those numbers up.

It's a shame, really. I think EA don't really care since Respawn announced no map DLC.

Soldato
But it's such a good game. :(

Those Gravity Star grenades are such a perfect mix with sniping. Had a few guys hide behind cover when I hit them so a well placed grenade and it sucks them back out in the open for an easy shot :D

Back
Top Bottom