Poll: Game of The Year 2016

Vote for your OcUK Game of the Year 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HAz

HAz

Soldato
Wasnt witcher 3 out in 2015? I know you've listed the expansion/dlc bit but wouldn't say it was game of year being a dlc! I agree if witcher the game was out in 2016 it would be my game of the year.

Associate
Wasnt witcher 3 out in 2015? I know you've listed the expansion/dlc bit but wouldn't say it was game of year being a dlc! I agree if witcher the game was out in 2016 it would be my game of the year.

Been discussed; it's in here because of its size and scope, bigger than a lot of games.

Soldato
Only two games on that list I completed are ROTTR and Doom. Own a few and will get to them eventually but my vote goes to Blood and Wine. Only a few hours in but for me it's already much better than the other two and therefore gets the nod.

Soldato
first major awards:

Golden joystick for best PC game went to Overwatch, critics choice was Titanfall 2.

Best indie game: Firewatch.

Caporegime
Been trying overwatch out tonight (free trial through blizzard app) and I am very impressed, thought it was just going to be a reskinned TF 2, but this is way more fun, looks great, plays well, requires team work, nicely designed maps with some good variety in the heroes. Very tempted to buy it but not sure if it has the longevity for £30+....

Don't think it will beat division for my GOTY though.

Really want to try out titanfall 2 too, been hearing/reading fantastic things about it :eek: Hopefully a free trial will appear on origin soon since the sales haven't been great.

Soldato
Been trying overwatch out tonight (free trial through blizzard app) and I am very impressed, thought it was just going to be a reskinned TF 2, but this is way more fun, looks great, plays well, requires team work, nicely designed maps with some good variety in the heroes. Very tempted to buy it but not sure if it has the longevity for £30+....

NGL, a game requiring teamwork is the biggest put off. You never want to rely on bads.

Soldato
It's currently on sale for £26.65. I was thinking of picking it up at that price as I wouldn't expect it to drop much lower?

considering the netcode looks as bad as bf4 was on release i will wait until it's bargain bin and play the game SP.

Caporegime
It's currently on sale for £26.65. I was thinking of picking it up at that price as I wouldn't expect it to drop much lower?

Don't want to give that much until I try for myself and want to see if player base remains too, first one died extremely quickly and it sold way more copies :(

Associate
Actually a really tough choice!

Titanfall 2 simply since it was a great all rounder and no season pass or DLC nonsense.

Witcher 3 blood and wine was amazing! I'd also add Tyranny in the RPG category.

Soldato
It is average, not bad, not great. But it is only available on Windows Store. Windows Sore should be avoided like a literal plague. Buy any of the other great games this year instead.

I will avoid it, just read that the cross platform play doesn't work on rank matches which put me right off because not playing £40 just for the campaign.

And yes windows store messed me about trying to download halo, never did get it downloaded and had it on for a week.

Soldato
It would seem that no-one on this forum knows a good game from a soggy cabbage :p

Shadow Warrior 2 is without doubt the best this year, just pure unadulterated violent fun.

Back
Top Bottom