*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
This was free on Humble Bundle only a few days ago!

Great Scott! Now we only have to go 88mph to claim it :p

Anyone still playing Battlefront on PC, season pass back in stock on cdkeys@£16.14 (gone up a couple of quid). Since TF2 has come along it has rekindled my interest in online pew-pew's.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition is currently £49.99 for Xbox 1/Windows 10 at the rainforest

pretty good deal as the standard edition is still £44.99

Associate
Tempted to get Fallout 4, Doom & Stardew Valley... But I barely have time to play what I already have as it is :p

Wait until this time next year if you do not have the time to play all those choices will be cheaper. :) I am waiting for the GOTY version of Fallout 4 and I do not think the new Doom is worth more than a fiver.

Last edited:
Associate
Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition is currently £49.99 for Xbox 1/Windows 10 at the rainforest

pretty good deal as the standard edition is still £44.99

Bah, I paid £48.something for just the deluxe edition from the Microsoft store just a few days ago, 'discounted' from £64.99.
I shouldn't feel too annoyed, the only difference is the car pass (and discount on blizzard mountain if bought before the 13th Dec IIRC) and I generally stick to just a handful of cars while progressing through career despite having hundreds to choose from.

Enjoying it on PC though, didn't know the rainforest sold Microsoft keys!

Soldato
Wait until this time next year if you do not have the time to play all those choices will be cheaper. :) I am waiting for the GOTY version of Fallout 4 and I do not think the new Doom is worth more than a fiver.

Good note on Fallout 4 - I'll wait until it's all packaged into one I think :)

I'm still tempted on going for Stardew Valley - It's still being very well supported by the developer, and I love a good time sink :p

Sem

Sem

Soldato
Bah, I paid £48.something for just the deluxe edition from the Microsoft store just a few days ago, 'discounted' from £64.99.
I shouldn't feel too annoyed, the only difference is the car pass (and discount on blizzard mountain if bought before the 13th Dec IIRC) and I generally stick to just a handful of cars while progressing through career despite having hundreds to choose from.

Enjoying it on PC though, didn't know the rainforest sold Microsoft keys!

i came close to getting it for £63.99 direct from the MS Store but glad i held out

still pretty damn expensive though £49.99 + £20.99 just to get the "complete" game and that's with all the discounts

seems the standard edition is down to £32 now on the rainforest

Soldato
Every Steam Sale I have the urge to plug Prison Architect.

An absolute bargain for £4.99 - Still the game that holds the biggest playtime for me. So much fun if you're into Management/Simulation games.
You could save some pennies and also get more introversion games by buying the bundle for £4.57
Not sure if they made a mistake but seems a good deal :D
STEAM - Introversion Complete Bundle - £4.57
Darwinia, Uplink, DEFCON, Multiwinia, Prison Architect

http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1905/

I already have these games, seems really cheap :D
Prison Architect on it's own shows as £4.99 :confused:

Uplink + Darwinia were/are amazing

Back
Top Bottom