dating online scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
she seemed so horny and loose as hell. men are suckers for that unless your old timer experienced or retired from these things. i thought you could bed her in two minutes. i was stirring her up even more and pulling her strings to see how much more drama i could create. she was constantly pushing it and it was kind of fun. i just played up to her game but i did think she was crazy genuine until terms and conditions popped up. i imagine whoever was on other side was ****ed off didn't get me to submit my credit card details.

Seriously, are you a real person?

Associate
Got bored after a few paragraphs, way too long a post. Could someone please post bullet points of what the OP is babbling on about...

Man of Honour
Got bored after a few paragraphs, way too long a post. Could someone please post bullet points of what the OP is babbling on about...

Thought he'd found the holy grail on a dating site, offered her a picture of his cockles, used some of the weirdest flirting ever, she then turned out to be just trying to get his credit card details.

Associate
OP
if anyone cares her pof username is Queen_loveyou097

i think she has hidden her profile but if she comes back will report her as scammer.

Soldato
if anyone cares her pof username is <removed>

i think she has hidden her profile but if she comes back will report her as scammer.

She's blocked you because you outsmarted her, that's why you can't see her profile or report her. Now's not the time to relax, you can protect the rest of us from these nefarious women. Track her down. We believe in you. Be sure to report back.

Caporegime
5p_Td96_R.jpg

Associate
OP
Your first contact with her was to want to offer a naked picture of yourself?

Are you mental?

she asked me for the picture and i wasn't going to send it but if i did i wouldn't reveal my face to her, obviously. it's good to see some find it entertaining for laugh. i thought it was funny as well. i'm no quentin tarantino but i hung it there. if she was genuine girl though i think we would have gone all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom