New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Screen_Shot_2017_02_14_at_03_14_48.png

Your "new" notification blocks words.

Associate
Been noted and will hopefully be amended soon :)
Excellent, also the sharp thin black and white lines around everything looks like a rather old website and is difficult on the eyes, I would highly recommend a shadow or a colour much closer to a light blue.

such as the following:

Also the black in the reply background of threads is quite harsh and edit feels a bit broken.

Don
Excellent, also the sharp thin black and white lines around everything looks like a rather old website and is difficult on the eyes, I would highly recommend a shadow or a colour much closer to a light blue.

such as the following:

Also the black in the reply background of threads is quite harsh and edit feels a bit broken.
noted also; :)

Associate
Quick note on the mobile version, most phone web browsers when "requesting desktop site" will just return the same responsive pages.

You can use this button to get the desktop site on mobile.

3HuaCFu.jpg

I will address more concerns/issues/bugs tomorrow, for now I am very tired and I am going to get some sleep.

Soldato
On mobile is a scrolling nightmare. I'm not a child. It's cluttered and I can't see half what I used too (used Opera with text flow on old forum layout. It was perfect) I can't even select the desktop layout and keep it that way. I cannot understand who thought this new forum layout was better. Surely it's not just me. Even when I used chrome on mobile I'm still seeing way less than before even on desktop mode. Sorry. I can't cope like this especially on mobile where I do 90% of my browsing.

Soldato
I really like the quoted notification thing. I'd also like to make a suggestion for the post box at the bottom of a thread. Its background colour is currently black, I think it'd look nicer if it was a dark blue instead.

Don
Quick note on the mobile version, most phone web browsers when "requesting desktop site" will just return the same responsive pages.

You can use this button to get the desktop site on mobile.

3HuaCFu.jpg

I will address more concerns/issues/bugs tomorrow, for now I am very tired and I am going to get some sleep.

Sleep well matt, thanks for the work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom