Shots fired outside parliament - Please refrain from speculative and antagonistic posts

Caporegime
Yes, there are peaceful Muslims. They are called Ahmadis!

However, most are not! Sorry but that is the truth of it.

So only Ahmadis are peaceful?? No Sunni or Shia Muslims are peaceful??

No just no that is not the truth of it, out of the hundreds and thousands of Muslims in the UK...majority are peaceful and just want to live their lives peacefully. That's not to say that there are a few that have terrorist tendencies. Which I would hope the security forces would have on some sort of watchlist.

It does make me laugh when people tar muslims are all terrorists. Seriously if that's the case then you all better be scared because there are over a billion of Muslims all waiting to wreak havoc on the western world.

As of yet I don't see much of the west going up in flames. So yeh illogical tarring of a group of people is illogical.

Soldato
Actually it's Mohammed Ibn Abd al-Wahhab's Wahhabism which is a problem. Hence why in 2013 Wahhabism was identified by the European Parliament in Strasbourg as the main source of global terrorism
The majority of other Muslims are peaceful decent human beings, but hey don't let facts and reality get in the way of your anti Muslim rant :rolleyes:

The Prophet Muhammad even warned about extremists like Mohammed Ibn Abd al-Wahhab in the Kitab Al Fitan, stating:

“If you see the black flags, then hold your ground and do not move your hands or your feet. A people will come forth who are weak and have no capability, their hearts are like blocks of iron. They are the people of the State (literally the people of Al Dawla), they do not keep a promise or a treaty.

"They call to the truth but they are not its people. Their names are (nicknames like Abu Mohammed) and their last names (are the names of town and cities, like Al Halabi [and now al-Baghdadi]) and their hair is loose like women’s hair. (Leave them) until they fight among themselves, then Allah will bring the truth from whoever He wills.”

Recently, a new sect called Wahhabi came into being within Islam. This sect is a mixture of the heretical movement Mujassimah (Anthropomorphism – which is the belief that God is similar to humans), and the Khawarij sect. Since followers of Wahhabism claim that they are trying to purify Islam, they call themselves "Salafi," while naming others "Sufi." Based on the dictionary meaning, Salafi means "antecedents," which refers to the Muslims in the first century. However, the practices and beliefs of people following Wahhabism have nothing to do with the early Muslims. Therefore, Salafism is a misleading term for this community.

The Western world mistakenly considers Wahhabism within the framework of Sunni beliefs. This mistaken belief is propagated through the acts of al-Qaida, the Taliban and now ISIS. There are people who do not realize the difference between Salafism and Sunni beliefs even among Sunnis. In order to be a Sunni, one should not and cannot accept rebellion against a government as a legitimate right. So, categorizing those who rebel against a government and even kill others in the name of Islam is a historical error.
Source

Here is a video explaining it better than I can:

Last edited:
Soldato
We were ignorant and arrogant to believe that some of these countries are ready to accept a democracy or our version of civilization.

Thats a bit condescending isnt it? Same as the "oh they need a firm hand to keep them in line" kinda crap, It's been working fine for Kurdistan....

Pakistan though, judging by these comments....they're talking about hanging someone for saying stuff they disagree with, Rumis is my favourite, I think he is slightly exaggerating.

tolerant%20muslims.jpg
tolerant%20muslims.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Actually it's Mohammed Ibn Abd al-Wahhab's Wahhabism which is a problem. Hence why in 2013 Wahhabism was identified by the European Parliament in Strasbourg as the main source of global terrorism
The majority of other Muslims are peaceful decent human beings, but hey don't let facts and reality get in the way of your anti Muslim rant :rolleyes:

The Prophet Muhammad even warned about extremists like Mohammed Ibn Abd al-Wahhab in the Kitab Al Fitan, stating:

Source

Here is a video explaining it better than I can:

Interesting if this is true, it would run contrary to Interpol's figures on terrorism in Europe, which suggest religious terror is a fraction of ethno nationalist terror.

Soldato
not that I watch videos but the first half seemed to basically sum up as "let's ignore the evidence and go on 'gut' feeling."?

Right.

Ok. The second video had a lot more information, Hitchens knowledge of Iraq was pretty darn good, but whatever.

Saddam hid a nuclear centrifuge in Dr. Mahdi Obeidi's garden, doesnt sound like the actions of someone who doesnt have WMDs to me.

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-...studies/studies/vol48no4/bombs_in_garden.html

oh sorry do you read links?

Soldato
Interesting if this is true, it would run contrary to Interpol's figures on terrorism in Europe, which suggest religious terror is a fraction of ethno nationalist terror.

The same in America where more terrorist attacks are committed by domestic terrorists then Islamic extremism.
However the rise in global Islamic extremism and murder has it roots deeply seeded in the rise of Wahhabism which is funded by Saudi Arabia.

Caporegime
Amber Rudd blaming social media and wants to consult people 'who know the necessary hastags' and says WhatsApp end to end encryption is unacceptable.

Soldato
Amber Rudd blaming social media and wants to consult people 'who know the necessary hastags' and says WhatsApp end to end encryption is unacceptable.

Wondered how long before the blame game started.

Horrible thing to happen but I dont see how "improving privacy" any more will help the issue.

Soldato
So you're just a Wahhabaphobe?

EgJdyeD.gif

Actually I'm concerned about the teachings of this extremist version of Islam I think its very dangerous and is one of the main causes of Islamic terrorist violence around the world.
Here is something that will make your head explode, I believe that suicide bombers and Islamic terrorists are ALSO victims and we should be trying to help them also!! ( Prevention > cure )

Man of Honour
Actually I'm concerned about the teachings of this extremist version of Islam I think its very dangerous and is one of the main causes of Islamic terrorist violence around the world.
Here is something that will make your head explode, I believe that suicide bombers and Islamic terrorists are ALSO victims and we should be trying to help them also!! ( Prevention > cure )

It is one of the causes of the biggest rift within the Muslim world and the problem is the moderates are not entirely right, or it wouldn't still be an issue, in respect to fundamental Islam whether that suits them or not.

The Prophet Muhammad even warned about extremists like Mohammed Ibn Abd al-Wahhab in the Kitab Al Fitan, stating

Is this actually true? I believe the authenticity is disputed.

Man of Honour
As predicted - the government now using this to fight encryption. It makes me feel sick tbh.

Edit - swiftly moved off the front of the Beeb I see...

Edit 2 - now back on!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom