New forum! Post bugs & errors in here *CHECK FIRST POST FOR ISSUES FIRST - P.S. THE MM IS OPEN*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Not sure if this is the place for any features i wish were on the forum but can't think of anywhere else to point this out.

I really really wish we had two options for posts per page size one for desktop and one for mobile. As i use the forums on my phone and at home on the pc. Stuff like random images threads/youtube video threads/high res screenshot threads are fine to have man pages on the desktop but they turn my phone into a little girl and simply cant load them with 100 posts on each page.

Man of Honour
search doesn't seem to be working properly, if i search for blood, it says there are no matches for just title search despite a thread existing with blood in the title.

also i'm using firefox on mobile and it does not remember that i want desktop version and keeps reverting back to mobile. not sure if thats an issue at your end or with firefox.

Man of Honour
On some threads I don't get a reply box and I'm unable to open the more options box as I get a message with 'unspecified error'. It seems entirely random which threads.

It only happens on my work desktop which is a Citrix desktop running IE 11 (not my choice!).

sorBkaZ.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
is there an issue with search?
because i cant find anything i'm looking for, I thought the old search was bad, but this one returns nothing.
looking for the new 5 pound bank note thread and many different search strings return nothing or lots of irrelevant threads.

Man of Honour
yep thats the one,

tried things like bank of england
new 5 pound bank not
five note
bank note

and the like and non of them found it, most didn't even show any results.

Man of Honour
Took me 5 seconds on Google, I always use that if forum searches don't work. Obviously only works on public viewable forums.

Edited to say I found it pretty quickly using the forum search, but then I did know what I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom