Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
It's happening!

Link to everyones gaming IDs. People seem to be asking for it a lot!

For anyone interested in the Lore of Destiny (and believe me, there is a lot!) LackyT posted a very helpful link
Also for those interested in the full back story and lore of Destiny, here is the link I posted over in the console forum: http://www.seraphimarchive.com/

Very good site describing all the grimoire and activities that have taken place so far.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just saw this looks good! i played a bit of the first one on ps4 but i never got along with it on there due to my lack of friend base on it.

Do hope this comes to PC as speculated.

EDIT : Just saw you can pre order on pc!! woop woop

EDIT 2 : Well looking at it they only have an area designated for pc pre orders but no where to actually do it yet. Not that i would pre order it.

Associate
I really enjoyed the first one at launch on Xbox but I much prefer playing FPS games with a keyboard and mouse so this is fantastic news :)

Soldato
OP
Yeah, from the moment it was announced I was intrigued and when i found out it wasn't on PC I bit the bullet and bought a PS4 just for it.

This has been my best gaming news in a while

Soldato
I wonder how this will 'feel' on pc

One big thing about destiny and I guess halo is that the shooting felt so good on the controller and it was a big part of what made that game stand up even with its short comings

I guess controller support will be included and maintain that feel across all platforms

(I realise it's terrible to even mention controllers and FPS in the same sentence, but they nailed it and it feels like the way it's meant to be played)

Soldato
OP
Coming from PC I spent the first few weeks laughing about half of my kills were actually the aim assists. didn't care though. Fantastic game which seemed got a reputation for being cool to hate.

Associate
I quite liked Destiny on the PS4 but just couldn't shoot **** with the spaz controller!

I'm looking forward to this, the way FPS' are meant to be played :)

Associate
It's gotten my interest, never played the 1st but I do believe it had mixed reviews. I did read a rumour it could be crossplay with xb1, I hope that's true, but if it is could that mean it's a Win10 exclusive?

Soldato
I will get this loved the early Halo games on Xbox and im bored of the usual franchises on PC, hope it has cross platform play, that would have saved Titanfall 2.

Soldato
Rinsed Destiny on PS4 but I'm moving over to PC. Limited Edition for me due to the pass!

GAME pre-orders are up but not the rainforest.

Soldato
Enjoyed this a lot on ps4, if they can capture the same feel and do a solid pc port then this will be a definite purchase.

As MissChief said though - no pre-orders!

Soldato
It's gotten my interest, never played the 1st but I do believe it had mixed reviews. I did read a rumour it could be crossplay with xb1, I hope that's true, but if it is could that mean it's a Win10 exclusive?

Depends on what tech they use but I don't expect it will be cross play.

It had mixed reviews in its early life but absolutely blossomed after a year. Hopefully all lessons learnt in that year will provide a better launch for this.

Soldato
The real question is will the FOV be hardcoded at 50 again and will the gun models take up 3/4 of the screen? Even on a 40" TV from about 10ft away I cannot stomach the first game at all on PS4.

Soldato
The real question is will the FOV be hardcoded at 50 again and will the gun models take up 3/4 of the screen? Even on a 40" TV from about 10ft away I cannot stomach the first game at all on PS4.
I would like to think the pc version will sort this out, I had the same issue

Back
Top Bottom