Destiny 2... It's a coming!

I think Bungie forgot people want to have fun. we are not all hardcore streamers or 24/7 hardcore players that want mega hard raids with crappy mechanics.

We want fun simple stuff that we can kick back and relax with. Sadly I think the writings on the wall. Once the last of my friends leave .....

I always want to return to Destiny but whenever I do I just feel too overwhelmed by the icons and end up giving up. Don't think I made it far through Lightfall.

Really, I just want to play D1 again but on PC. I know they changed some elements of D2 but releasing with double primary and a heavy was a really, really awful move. As was the armour/weapons not having unique stats in Y1. Just felt like a giant step back from D1

And muggins here was the one that convinced lots of my PC only friends to get D2 because of how good D1 was.

Last edited:
I came back for FinalShape and enjoyed it a lot but didn't end up getting into the raid which was annoying. Knew guys doing it but no one was up for even more runs of things which I completely understand. Not been back since the end of the first story episode though. I've always disliked the weekly resets/limits on things and the forced time gating has been frustrating. They'd finally said they were going to move away from that and then this happens. :D

I came back for FinalShape and enjoyed it a lot but didn't end up getting into the raid which was annoying. Knew guys doing it but no one was up for even more runs of things which I completely understand. Not been back since the end of the first story episode though. I've always disliked the weekly resets/limits on things and the forced time gating has been frustrating. They'd finally said they were going to move away from that and then this happens. :D

Episode 2 is when the time gating is being removed, we haven't go long to wait act 3 of episode 1 is almost here.

Final shape as a dlc is the best content bungie ever made hands down.

Episode 2 is when the time gating is being removed, we haven't go long to wait act 3 of episode 1 is almost here.

Final shape as a dlc is the best content bungie ever made hands down.
I agree it was amazing and a fitting swansong for the game.

Things like such a low vault space and all the new gear and dual exotics and ffs it's a looter shooter. There should be double vault space

Things that went wrong with destiny.

1. Low vault space for a looter shooter ( I mean seriously wth). New weapons and items in each new season with nowhere to store them. They cite technical reasons but don't devote any resources to fix it.
2. New pathfinder system is awkward and hard to complete compared to old system. This means bright dust is harder to get so they hope you spend more money on silver. This perversely means you login less as what's the point.
3. New Raid is too hard which means most lfg won't accept you as they don't have time to teach you. Bungie forgot raiding is meant to be FUN and not just for hardcore people or streamers.
4. Bungie keeps nerfing all the fun things asap whilst leaving bugs in there for months and years.
5. Locking great PVE guns behind their awful pvp trials system. Trials is for the hard core pvpers with no lives. A truly horrendous experience for PVE focussed people.
6. Due to those issues friends and clans leave the game leaving now incentive to keep playing.
7. Biggest problem is upper management like Pete Parsons who devoted majority of D2 resources to other games. He needs to be sacked.
9. Glimmer - before vet players could convert shards to glimmer but they took shards away saying that new players are disadvantaged. The real reason was so we then have to spend additional hours to get glimmer and play more. No reason for this but pure greed. Everyone is glimmer short now.
10. No future for D2. No more large expansions and small replayable activities.

I'm pretty much the last person left in my clan and so I will go look at wow or ff online etc.

Maybe the new cod and battlefield games will be great again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom