Poll: Bahrain Grand Prix 2017, Sakhir - Race 3/20

Rate the race: 2017 Bahrain Grand Prix

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
Just show a finger back at the TV. Generally makes me feel better.

Of course, it's not the same one that Vettel uses, close, but not he same one. ;)

Man of Honour
well hams fault
didnt get pole so on slow side of track.
lost a place
got a 5 second penalty.

still think mercs/hams mistakes are making ferrari look better than they are.

Caporegime
Like I said, A, no chance he can make up a 20 second gap, B, Merc were utterly stupid to wait so long to put him on another set of softs. These tires can do probably 35 laps at a push, 25 comfortably, they had him losing 2 seconds a lap just to get him to what, a 15 lap or 17 lap stint? He lost at least 6 seconds in that last few laps on the last set for absolutely no reason at all.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Like I said, A, no chance he can make up a 20 second gap, B, Merc were utterly stupid to wait so long to put him on another set of softs. These tires can do probably 35 laps at a push, 25 comfortably, they had him losing 2 seconds a lap just to get him to what, a 15 lap or 17 lap stint? He lost at least 6 seconds in that last few laps on the last set for absolutely no reason at all.
This.

You have to wonder how much time Ham actually lost by artificially slowing in the pit lane too. Without the 5 second penalty and (assuming 1 second for slowing) he could have nicked this today.

Caporegime
well hams fault
didnt get pole so on slow side of track.
lost a place
got a 5 second penalty.

still think mercs/hams mistakes are making ferrari look better than they are.

Pretty much, if Bottas had pitted instead of Vettel, then he'd have been ahead for the safety car and had more of a chance to control the race. Ham made a huge error in not just moving over out of Ricciardo's way, he was losing that position regardless due to the stacking up, he cost himself an extra 5 seconds.

Merc got Bottas's supersoft call wrong as well.

Soldato
Quite enjoyed that, not a memorable race but not terrible either and yeah that was lost due to the silly pit antics, which also denied us what could have been a good scrap between Vet and Lew, but oh well wasnt to be.
championship is going to be close one if this keeps up.
Disappointed by Bottas' performance, I think this race has pretty much cemented his No2 status.

Back
Top Bottom