** RGB ALL THE DESKS!.. - WITH THESE KEYBOARDS **

Soldato
I've let Corsair know and given them a link to the thread. Hopefully they can resolve it :)

Cheers, really helpful :)

Be interesting to see what Corsair have to say, but I know USB can be problematic sometimes.

Edit:

If its any help to Corsair, just changing the polling rate within CUE will have the same effect. It loses the profile, and only stop/restarting CUE will resolve it.

Further edit, it's losing the profile while AFK and in use:/

Last edited:
Associate
Hey Kelt,
Sorry to see that you are running into some issues with our KB. Please send me trust message and I'll suggest some trouble shooting and see if we can get this issue resolved. Thanks

Associate
Got mine today, thanks guys.. ill have play with it soon;

strafe-rgb-blue.jpg

Associate
I really want that Corsair one, I know it won't fill the dark silky hole in my heart but at least I have a keyboard the glows in the ******* dark

Soldato
Well I don't know what cured it, but (touch wood), the CUE software is now working as it should.

Only things I have changed are updating to the latest Nvidia drivers, and removing MSI Gaming App software.

And changing polling rate works as it should.

And I just found out that Homefront The Revolution natively supports the board, how cool is that!

OcUK Staff
OP
Well I don't know what cured it, but (touch wood), the CUE software is now working as it should.

Only things I have changed are updating to the latest Nvidia drivers, and removing MSI Gaming App software.

And changing polling rate works as it should.

And I just found out that Homefront The Revolution natively supports the board, how cool is that!

tumblr_ob9vlqKTVe1tugsgco1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom