Katie Hopkins Sacked

Soldato
Good, although she will likely get snapped up by some questionable right wing media place in the US where she can really push things and hoard publicity.

She didnt sincerely suggest it but rather did it to provoke attention from every group and then a delete to make it look accidental. All attention is good attention as she views it. By doing something like that and reposting a different message she provokes everyone who strongly agrees or disagree's with the topic to create controversy. With a topic like that, how can anyone not have a strong opinion

I hope she ends up outside of the UK

Soldato
Yeah definitely state side. The public here have become sick of her persona and the US seems the perfect target for her BS with their current sociopolitical climate. This may have well been her resignation and last bit of her portfolio before she applies for fox.

Associate
Sacked after a campaign by James O'Brien and Owen Jones and others to persuade left wing guests to refuse to be on LBC unless she was sacked.
O'Brien mentions her and Nigel Farage daily and calls them hate preachers of course his daily bile of ultra left wing politics is fine.
Farage will be next.
Amazing how the left love free speech until it doesn't agree with them.

Soldato
A spokesman for the Met said on Tuesday: "We can confirm that a complaint has been received by the Metropolitan Police Service on Tuesday, 23 May in relation to a tweet published on the same day.

Are people seriously calling the police because they saw something mean on Twitter?

Associate
However.......

KO said, "burn the boats in Syria" and this was met with lots of controversy. Weeks later , immigrants, refugees, were being pulled out of their boats trying to cross, most of them dead, and lots of children (saw video on this) So, in theory, KO saying "burn their boats" would have been a life saver, had they listened to her.

I know she goes over the top, but stilll.......

Soldato
Sacked after a campaign by James O'Brien and Owen Jones and others to persuade left wing guests to refuse to be on LBC unless she was sacked.
O'Brien mentions her and Nigel Farage daily and calls them hate preachers of course his daily bile of ultra left wing politics is fine.
Farage will be next.

Good. This has absolutely nothing to do with a left wing agenda or infringement on free speech. Firstly, they are left wing and they bring a minuscule amount of balance to LBC. Secondly, she has the right to say what she wants, but that doesn't mean that someone has to employ her.

Soldato
Farage will be next.

Left wing conspiracy, definitely. Totally nothing to do with her calling for a "final solution ".

Soldato
Haha

I read John40 posts and cringe most of the time. Always going on about this 'the left' bogeyman and calling everyone liberals or the lefts if they disagree with things like... religious genocide. I like to think he is a troll but in my heart i know he isn't and that makes me feel some embarrassment when reading his comments.

Also John, Free speech does not mean free from consequence

Associate
Farage will be next.
if that's true then good, let them spout such nastiness just not on a national platform

Back
Top Bottom