Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Feel your pain, as I park under this tree 95% of the the time, my car stays clean for 20 minutes before my friendly local wood pigeon poos all over it :(
2f3FToi.jpg

If my next door neighbour wasn't a twitcher and has an amazing cctv setup I'd have shot the blighter long ago....

I changed the plate before anyone calls me a chav :p

would park my car under that tree for them views

Soldato
IMG_2056.jpg

Lotus Elise Sport 220 (MY17.5)
Elise Signature Blue
Black Pack (transom, roll hoop, access cover)
Black cast wheels
Stereo (with 2 speakers & BT)
Air Con, Noise Cancellation, Carpets, Cruise Control
Black Alcantara with silver stitching
Alcantara steering wheel

My first 'build to spec' ever, but means it's perfect for me.

When I take some better pics I will share.

Very, very happy with this, significant upgrade from the 1.6 and loads of nice little improvements in every area (as well as obvious the big one in power).

EDIT: Guess I need to update my signature!

Soldato
DCq9yG4WAAEq8lh.jpg

Collected my new Insignia Grand Sport this morning. The colour is Darkmoon Blue, which looks great in the bright sunshine we are experiencing at the moment. Feels like a good step forward from the old car. You can definitely feel the longer wheelbase and wider track on the road.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
It looks very smart (well done vauxhall on that, it does look good), but i do hate this trend toward expensive tyres on cars like this. With the combination of Vauxhall insisting on belt driving their engines and things like that, they really are narrowing in on the running costs of more premium stuff.

Soldato
It looks very smart (well done vauxhall on that, it does look good), but i do hate this trend toward expensive tyres on cars like this. With the combination of Vauxhall insisting on belt driving their engines and things like that, they really are narrowing in on the running costs of more premium stuff.

When I got my 2010 Elite it came with Contisport tyres. Deal in place with Continental? Can't say they were the best tyre for the car as I changed them later to different ones and the handing felt much better.

Soldato
The door has two bits of glass and the rear quarter is another bit of glass, so three bits of glass together, looks like if you open the door with the window down you have 3/4 of the door with the window open and the back 1/4 with glass still in it?
It does look like that's the case, well noticed. Odd choice from Vauxhall!

Back
Top Bottom