• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

VEGA IS FINALLY HERE, ITS IN STOCK ALONG WITH SOME EPIC BUNDLES & FREESYNC DEALS!!

Associate
Any reason why the Sapphire AIO has gone up to £698.99? I would have pre-ordered one for the initial £639.99 but for £698.99 no way.

Another place has pre-order set at £610.90 for the MSI AIO but no games unfortunately. I think I will just have to wait and see how prices are when it's back in stock.

Soldato
Still with the ebay and paypal fees you would need to sell it for such a high price to net any decent profit. Who ever buys it to make a profit off on ebay should think otherwise.

That's the point I am making, people who do this price it very high to make a profit. If it sells or not is very much a gamble, hence it's probably not worth the risk especially on a auction/bidding sale.

Caporegime
mEMWClh.jpg

That doesn't look good, seems to be a height difference of the hbm vs the gpu, which would mean its not really contacting the cooler, more likely just the paste.

Caporegime
Still in stock, and have been all day, so looks like the higher pricings having an affect, and the miners aren't interested either.

Honestly looks like the aio versions are being snapped up quicker, elsewhere has had blower versions in stock since yesterday and they're still there, they had the msi aio version in earlier today and it only lasted a short time.

No competitor hinting! - Thanks, Armageus

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
Honestly looks like the aio versions are being snapped up quicker, elsewhere has had blower versions in stock since yesterday and they're still there, they had the msi aio version in earlier today and it only lasted a short time.

Yeah must admit if i was buying a one, it'd be the AIO, temps are great on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
It does well in Doom. I think with driver improvements it might reach 1080Ti in that game. Would be interesting to see how the AIO Vega does, as the one in these videos the clocks are all over the place.

It is going to be interesting to see if it can be close to a 1080Ti with games that are Vulkan and make use of Rapid Packed Math.

Back
Top Bottom