Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
A fairly big thing was made about Cersei now being able to hire mercenaries, so they will have to be used at some point. Whether this is in a double cross against Dany's armies, or if she actually comes round and adds them to the common army to fight the WW will be the question. And if there is to be a double cross will it happen this season or next, but that mercenary army will have to be used for something before anything happens to Cersei you would have thought.

Man of Honour
So, who is going to die in the final episode?

I don't think many. It's not going to be another S6E10.

However, I'm down that LF seems a safe bet. I feel like Arya has it figured out that LF is playing everyone and her giving Sansa the dagger was basically saying 'you're too naive to be doing this deliberately, I trust you'.

I don't think Euron is going to die this season either.

Caporegime
Agreed, it used to be top quality, up there with Breaking Bad etc but it's fallen now and just seems to be getting worse by the episode.
Agree, but I've kind of got past caring now. I'm at the point of realising that all the clever politics stuff has been done now and the show has just turned to constant action to wrap things up. Therefore, I'm not worrying about it, just enjoying it. These people work their nuts off to bring this show to us, so I'm not going to be too hard on them if it slips a bit after such a long time.

It doesn't bode well for any spin offs though.

Caporegime
I don't think many. It's not going to be another S6E10.

However, I'm down that LF seems a safe bet. I feel like Arya has it figured out that LF is playing everyone and her giving Sansa the dagger was basically saying 'you're too naive to be doing this deliberately, I trust you'.

I don't think Euron is going to die this season either.
Jorah could be a contender. He's kind of served his purpose now. We've had the story of him protecting his queen, getting greyscale, getting cured and coming back to help Jon capture the wight, and it would be quite a sad one to end on.

Man of Honour
The Hound vs Mountain. The meet should be cool, but the mountain will flatten his face if they ever fight. Brienne whooped his piddly ass last time.

I have the most bizarre suspicion that it will be Arya who kills the Mountain. I get the kind of irksome feeling that her facing off against the larger Brienne was a foreshadowing of how she can beat people much larger than herself

Caporegime
I have the most bizarre suspicion that it will be Arya who kills the Mountain. I get the kind of irksome feeling that her facing off against the larger Brienne was a foreshadowing of how she can beat people much larger than herself
The only character who has any right to (or lets face it, that we want to see do it) kill The Mountain in this show is Clegane.

Man of Honour
Where did Sam & Gilly ride off to? The speed at which things are progressing, they've already been gone about 3 months lol!

Sam's situation is unusual. He's still a member of the nights watch so he has no claim to Horn Hill, even though the rest of the succession was roasted. Since he's also on the run presumably from the citadel, his only real option would be back north?

Man of Honour
He was sort of retconned out of the list. The actor had issues with cancer so didn't appear since S2 or so. The actor has said he would like to return though but it would depend if the story can support it. The mountain has kind of taken on the role as Cersei's dispenser of justice.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I am sure the mountain was on her list anyway for killing her sword master teacher from bravos with the afro ?
The gold cloaks killed the sword teacher (Seerio). Perhaps you're confusing them with the mountain in his older form i.e. not the mountain in his current form (the bodybuilder) is played by a different (larger) actor.

Back
Top Bottom