Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Permabanned
Tormunds comment about the king beyond the wall surely resonated with him and helped him see the bigger picture. Basically do whatever it takes to defeat the nights king.

But it's been rendered completely pointless. He only needed her help to fight the walkers. She'd just seen them, even lost a child to them. She now KNOWS the threat is real and NEEDS to be dealt with. Bending the knee no longer serves a purpose, other then for the show runners to have a reason for the north men to further rally behind Sansa.

Soldato
Aha! Wish I could say the same... Been able to find excuses up until now. Monday's episode was just too much though.

:(

Yeah, i'm still reeling from the shoddy story telling in the latest episode, don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it, just thinking about it afterwards it's quite poor.

Also i'm fed up of Jon Snow's plot armor, you never feel any worry when he's in danger.

Associate
The Hound vs Mountain. The meet should be cool, but the mountain will flatten his face if they ever fight. Brienne whooped his piddly ass last time.
The hound held his own well against his bro way back in S1. They had a bit of a scrap at that jousting tournament for Ned being made Hand. Whether he can still fight the same who knows.

Permabanned
I understand that if any more words come pouring out your **** keyboard, I'm gonna have to eat every ****ing chicken in this room.

One of my absolute favourite scenes. No one say's **** quite like Rory McCann. So delicate yet so hateful xD

I think there's a damn good chance he'll die next episode. They've been foreshadowing a fight between him and his brother for an age, and with all the talk of the lord of light keeping him alive... what else could it be for? He'll sacrifice himself for someone no doubt. Take down the mountain but die shortly after from his wounds.

Soldato
Yeah, he has a way of delivering his lines. I was cracking up at his stuff with Thoros and Beric in the last one. EDIT: Oops, I meant Tormund.
It's not like he even needs much to work with half the time.

Sadly, I also think him and Beric are on their way out shortly. Let's hope they do them justice.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Yeah, he has a way of delivering his lines. I was cracking up at his stuff with Thoros and Beric in the last one.
It's not like he even needs much to work with half the time.

Sadly, I also think him and Beric are on their way out shortly. Let's hope they do them justice.

Yeah no doubt. Hope he get's to have a word with Arya before he goes. Those pair together mark the time when the show was at it's best imo.

Permabanned
So, who is going to die in the final episode?

I'd hope most of them...

Cersei's likely planning something along the lines of, 'if I can't have the throne, no one can'. Or at least, that was my theory up until she announced she was pregnant. That's either a ploy to further manipulate Jamie, or it's the show runners shackling her for a few more episodes so she doesn't go full mad queen just yet.

I dunno, it's hard to tell. Will they have her use wildfire again? Seems a little too samey at tis point, but I can't see how else she's going to take out so many at once.

Back
Top Bottom