The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
aH7TAI.jpg

Small pizza with spicy chicken and ham :)

Soldato
Had some suhshi from the train station going from Malmö to Gothenburg

7mEPvFyl.jpg

In Gothenburg we went to a Korean-Mexican fusion place called Market.

This is the Asian guacamole and chips, avocado fries.. which just turned out to be pieces of avocado deep fried!!

L5ZIuCRl.jpg

Then the Ssäm for two, you get all these bits and pieces to make your own wraps, and we got a tray of Korean fried chicken and one of beef.

nntzgGOl.jpg

Today out on an island off Gothenburg I had prawn and salmon (roe) salad.

pe9VMWLl.jpg

Having some good food and great beer on this trip.

Caporegime
Had some suhshi from the train station going from Malmö to Gothenburg

7mEPvFyl.jpg

In Gothenburg we went to a Korean-Mexican fusion place called Market.

This is the Asian guacamole and chips, avocado fries.. which just turned out to be pieces of avocado deep fried!!

L5ZIuCRl.jpg

Then the Ssäm for two, you get all these bits and pieces to make your own wraps, and we got a tray of Korean fried chicken and one of beef.

nntzgGOl.jpg

Today out on an island off Gothenburg I had prawn and salmon (roe) salad.

pe9VMWLl.jpg

Having some good food and great beer on this trip.

I found sushi in Sweden to be amazing, even at the station, much better than most UK places.

Soldato
Weather was really nice today (for a change) so I went for a little day out in Glasgow.

vqfRNH.jpg

Had breakfast at Pret. Love this little sausage and beans pot with poached egg :)

CLW0Ug.jpg

And lunch at Gourmet Burger Kitchen. Had a free side to claim, so got some truffle cheese fries. And the burger is the new special Mr Lava Lava (6oz jerk-rubbed beef, smoked applewood cheese, jalapeño relish, mango slaw & chipotle mayo) Really nice. Got a spicy kick, but not too spicy :D

sFWlvw.jpg

I also tried to go to EAT beforehand to try their new chilli beef nachos. But after ordering, paying and waiting for a few minutes I was told they didn't have any. In fact they had none of their hot specials apart from mac and cheese. They were really apologetic about it though, gave me an immediate refund and a couple of these for my trouble. I'd have been content with just an apology, so that was a nice touch on their part. Might need to pop back to Glasgow on Monday to grab a freebie or two. I also have a free burger to claim on my GBK app now too... sooo.... :D

Back
Top Bottom