The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Jaw hurts....

With Dominos continuing to have a massive lack of decent offers, and the missus being away for two weeks I am introducing the Papa Johnses Deep 'Crust' Sauasage & Pepperoni! The new crust is very 'airy' with pockets everywhere but isn't that 'deep'. I was foolishly hoping for Chicago Deep pan pie like pizza :o

Edit: PJ acted on my complaint about this semi burnt pizza and gave me a code for a free one today :)

fcc7xQ9.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
That's good amount of burn for me but I could see why you might complain. There has been a scandal with my local dominoes with some sort of cleaning fluid somehow leaking onto a pizza? Sounds ridiculous but they have always been very consistent for me. Probably get one Friday night and see if there's any bleach on it. :p

Soldato
I was 50/50 on the complaints idea but I did go ahead with it in the end. I couldn't even reach my branch as no one was picking up so I used the website's contact form. This is pretty much the first burnt PJ I've had in my history of ordering with them! Probably opting for a Friday pizza here too :p

Back
Top Bottom