Forza Motorsport 7

Associate
I still cant get this to download! Just errors every time. tried at least 10 times including leaving the pc on day and night. Seems lots of people having the same problem.

Ridiculous that it has not been sorted by now when it should be unlocking in a few hours. I did see a guide to sort it but it looked dodgy and included installing some random looking software I did not like the sound of.

Anyone got a solution?

Thanks,
Sean

Associate
I still cant get this to download! Just errors every time. tried at least 10 times including leaving the pc on day and night. Seems lots of people having the same problem.

Ridiculous that it has not been sorted by now when it should be unlocking in a few hours. I did see a guide to sort it but it looked dodgy and included installing some random looking software I did not like the sound of.

Anyone got a solution?

Thanks,
Sean

It'll probably be fine if you download at midnight.
It was the same for a lot of us last week with the ultimate edition.

Soldato

Anyone got a solution?

Thanks,
Sean

This is strange as I downloaded mine Sat evening no problem at all, installed first time.

Very odd.

Soldato
One of the lucky ones then, there are lots of articles on it including IGN. I have tried at night and in the day makes no odds!
there may be 'lots' but won't that only be a small percentage to those who downloaded successfully? Both systems were fine for me.

For those with problems have you tried the Fiddler/IDM method mentioned a few pages back? It worked for me with GoW4 aeons ago.

Soldato
i dont know what to do, I just cant download it, Ive put in a refund request because I'm sick and tired of wasting 11 hours downloading for it to tell me another error occured. I want to play the game though, I just have no idea what my options are right now. Well and truly peed off with this Windows Store situation.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Its a decent game and it looks stunning maxed out with 200% res scale and I'm enjoying it, but my god I hate the new homologation system. It make upgrading your cars yourself pointless and in a lot of cases not possible.

The only thing you can add is a race diff on a lot of things otherwise you just make the car ineligible for the race.

I'm also frankly a bit ****** off about the VIP changes that were not mentioned in any way before release. Makes buying the Ultimate edition pointless too imo.

I won't be pre ordering the next Forza.

Associate
i dont know what to do, I just cant download it, Ive put in a refund request because I'm sick and tired of wasting 11 hours downloading for it to tell me another error occured. I want to play the game though, I just have no idea what my options are right now. Well and truly peed off with this Windows Store situation.

I couldn't download it either. After about 8 hours and 60gb it would error and start again. There's a way to download the windows package file and then import it https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/72sdi2/how_to_preload_forza_7_on_pc_without_any_issues/ which worked fine for me. Also as another bonus it's allowed me to keep a backup so if I ever reformat I won't have to download the whole game again.

Permabanned
**** me this game could not get it to run for 3 hours downloaded 3 times. After Trying everything including windows refresh turns out i have to start it up from Xbox app with 3D nvision turned off and custom monitor resolution turned off. But gets better It wont start if you have windows Firewall turned off LOL so have to turn blocking fiorewall to unblock game in the firewall WTF LOL

Soldato
Started my download last night, was installed this morning.
Liking it but as above the tuning aspect is a bit messed up
, what's the point in modding if your car auto tunes to the race..
The automatic braking is ridiculous too, you can just keep on the gas constantly and just steer.

Soldato
The braking line is woefully off on a lot of the newer tracks and of course the AI has no idea how to drive 'street' tracks - in a 13 lap race I lapped everyone at Prague. Was only above average difficulty and I drove like it was a destruction derby but was still laughable!

Soldato
Are the issues with controller on PC still in the final game? It seems to be switching input between kb/m and controller on the demo even as I race.

So I press a button to change gear, it doesn't respond as it's switched back to kb/m but pressing it has woke the controller back up, so pressing it a second time changes gear..

Anyone else had this?

In the menus the prompts change from that o a keyboard and that of the controller each time I press a button

Back
Top Bottom