Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Right.

So... Why the change? :p

The TTS is engaging in a different way, it sucks you in to corners due to the insane amount of grip from quattro and its also quick off the mark. Did I mention how much I love the interior? :)

I sometimes question why didn't I just get the best of the 3 and get the Cayman S, but again it falls down to discount and what I'm willing to part with a month to hit the savings targets I have.

Associate
Sometimes people just want to try something different for a while. I do like that motors always want an essay requiring people to explain themselves in 300 words or less. :p

mjt

mjt

Soldato
The TTS is engaging in a different way, it sucks you in to corners due to the insane amount of grip from quattro and its also quick off the mark. Did I mention how much I love the interior? :)

I sometimes question why didn't I just get the best of the 3 and get the Cayman S, but again it falls down to discount and what I'm willing to part with a month to hit the savings targets I have.
TBH Audi does have BMW licked when it comes to interiors lower down in the range. Was in a 420d Gran Coupe the other day and the interior was particularly low rent (pun intended). Current A4 is obviously miles better, but even the previous generation A4 has high quality materials and feel.

Soldato
TBH Audi does have BMW licked when it comes to interiors lower down in the range. Was in a 420d Gran Coupe the other day and the interior was particularly low rent (pun intended). Current A4 is obviously miles better, but even the previous generation A4 has high quality materials and feel.
Yup my z4 is joke interior wise lol. My old Mazda 3 was better screwed together and didn't rattle half as much lol.

Vore

V

Vore

Selling my A5 Coupe (17) despite it being a nice cruiser it is like a semi-hot woman with no banter, taking the plunge on a C63 AMG (4.0+2T), should have it before the end of the month. Torn between black/blue/gunmetal, what's the consensus? Will post pics soon. (and yes I am getting the exhaust upgrade its mandatory imo!)

Soldato
Selling my A5 Coupe (17) despite it being a nice cruiser it is like a semi-hot woman with no banter, taking the plunge on a C63 AMG (4.0+2T), should have it before the end of the month. Torn between black/blue/gunmetal, what's the consensus? Will post pics soon. (and yes I am getting the exhaust upgrade its mandatory imo!)
Blue

Soldato
I am so happy you said that, was fishing for endorsements that blue is >*.* I thought it was just me...
I like black and grey but I would like to see more blue cars on the road. As black grey white and silver are everywhere. I think it might be less stealthy and not blend in as well but at the same time you are driving a v8 so blending is not top priority. It's also not crazy like bright yellow or green or orange which is a bit too show off.

I think a nice metallic blue will look great.

Soldato
Stunning TTS...but then I am a little biased. :p;)

I have the TTs Mk2 and I'm still unsure on the Mk3. For starters, it seems bigger than the Mk2 and I don't like the 20" alloys on it, they looks ridiculous. I have no plans to upgrade to the Mk3 just yet and I may need some convincing if I do. However, I've been looking at the S5 or F-type in a few years anyway...so things will change yes.

Glad you like it mate, they're a cracking drive!

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Just picked her up :)

2011 535d Touring M-Sport

QgbNBWw.png

CQbO0y3.png

gUH90Tm.png

SyF0keD.png

UCtNKs3.png

8NO1gpN.png

Absolutely immaculate! 7 years old and 80k on the clock but full BMW service history and the car feels brand new as well as looking it too, so really pleased.

Higher mileage and older than I wanted however it is almost my dream specification with the elusive Adaptive Drive.

Options:
S223A Electronic Damper Control EDC
S229A Dynamic Drive
S2NBA BMW LA Wheel M Double Spoke 351
S2VAA Chassis Suspens Setup Adaptive Drive
S2VHA Integral Active Steering
S322A Comfort Access
S323A SoftClose Automatic Doors
S3AGA Reversing Camera
S402A Electric Panoramic Roof
S417A Roller Sun Vizor Rear Door
S418A Luggage Compartment Package