Gran Turismo "Sport"

Soldato
OP
Yeah, I’ve seen a few of the AI miss their braking points by braking too late or early, as well as those catching the grass or rumble strips and spinning off onto the grass.

Soldato
I have the gold steel book edition with 1.5mil credits, 6 extra cars, helmet and other in game bits coming for £47.99 including a £2 prime discount from the rainforest

Simplygames doing base games for £39.85 - dont.think.they a competitor, so hopefully not in trouble for naming them

Soldato
Took a couple of races to figure out that "auto counter steering" was mucking me about. Turned that off and things improved massively for me

The McLaren Vision GT is absolutely awesome! And the Bugatti Vision GT reminds me of the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak back in GT2. So much power, spinning all four wheels and absolutely no front end grip whatsoever

Soldato
GT Sport AI = Credible Opponents.... Forza 7 AI = Infuriating Obstacles , so much so that when I play offline I just run solo laps in different cars, the F7 AI bothers me that much, how could they get it so wrong?

Soldato
I have the gold steel book edition with 1.5mil credits, 6 extra cars, helmet and other in game bits coming for £47.99 including a £2 prime discount from the rainforest

Simplygames doing base games for £39.85 - dont.think.they a competitor, so hopefully not in trouble for naming them

Ooooh we get 1.5M credits, too ? I didn't know that, must read the description better :D

Associate
ok, might actually pre-order this. Previously been put off by all the anti GT carping on here - can usually see thought his kind of nonsense but the lack of single player also put me off. However, the feedback so far from the open beta has started to turn things around. Love a good racer - might get the wallet out later :)

Soldato
OP
Thing is, you can just go and set up a custom race to a set number of laps or time, select a car, select a track you fancy, time of day, what penalties you want on, tyre and fuel usage, whether to make it more arcade with a boost for cars at the back, start position, cars on track, etc.., and race the AI at a difficulty you choose. You'll be rewarded for it like you would in a career mode race.

At least it saves the boring grind from getting your first car - a Demio/something equally **** - and pointlessly going through the motions in the Sunday Driver Leagues.

Back
Top Bottom