***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
BF sales are live:

Fogstar- if your looking for 20700's, their own brand 20700 is an Ijoy 5 leg re-wrapped cell and cheaper!
(If you buy a single 20700, you get a free Eva case too!)

Darkstar-'DARKFRIDAY' for 30% off all flavours,Bottle Shots & One Shots. Excludes Capella. They've launched some new flavours too, Pink lemonade, Blue Slush(What's a Blue Slush like?), Currantino and I think I'm going to have to get me some Game of Scones.:D

FA- 50% off all 50ml and 100ml Flavour Concentrates.

Ecigone has a big selection of everything some of them have really good prices, namely the new transparent Pulse BF/Pulse 24 kit on pre-order for £37.99-even though I got my launch BF, that green one is screaming buy me!

Looking for a charger to charge my 20700 batteries... Any good ones?

I use an Xtar, Fogstar has them on BF sale too mate, my mtar lives in my jacket pocket!:D

Associate
Any recs for an rda and or rdta? Been using a Cleito Aspire 120 on a Sigelei 213 (original not plus) and it's alright but the coils seem to vary from batch to batch and it leaks more than I'd like. Was looking at the limitless RDTA as it wouldn't require dripping as much as a standard rda but I'm open to suggestions.

Man of Honour
Looking for a new vape kit, my current Kangertech leaks everywhere and is pretty crap to use now. Up to £50, preferably Amazon Prime. Any suggestions? I like lots of smoke, no leaks and decent battery with a simplistic design and not the size of a house.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Bought a LV BF, can you go high capacity low amp over high amp low capacity and it still hits the wattage selected with longer battery life?

If that's the one with the DNA250 in, the chip will do all the work for you. I'd just get two 3000mah 20A cells, Sony VTC6 or Samsung 30Q.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Any recs for an rda and or rdta? Been using a Cleito Aspire 120 on a Sigelei 213 (original not plus) and it's alright but the coils seem to vary from batch to batch and it leaks more than I'd like. Was looking at the limitless RDTA as it wouldn't require dripping as much as a standard rda but I'm open to suggestions.

Crius II by OBS? GTA style tank with airflow like an RDA, easy to rebuild and wick.

Caporegime
Just got my dead rabbit rda by hellvape. Picked it up off FT the other week, heard good things about it so thought why not.

Haven’t had a chance to coil or wick it up as I had to go work. But probably will try and do it some time this weekend.

Also FT have a 15% off sale so bought myself a smok Prince tank and the majesty mod, although both of them are on pre order so cancelled my original order and used the 15% code. They should be shipped out next week sometime but in no real rush to get them.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Just got my dead rabbit rda by hellvape. Picked it up off FT the other week, heard good things about it so thought why not.
You won't regret it. One of my current favourites - great as a squonker.

Got some 20700s from Fogstar and a load of one shots from Darkstar - cheers for the heads up tommybhoy - Hail Hail. :)
Also got a couple of tube mech mods from Vapeamp in my basket just now but dithering over whether to go ahead. Both are half price but I really don't need any more mods just now :o

Back
Top Bottom