***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
Soldato
Build quality and charge rate, quite a few chargers that claim 2a and 1a charging may only do so in certain configurations.

Another decent charger is the efest blu6, mines been going strong for a while now.

Just ordered an augvape boreas V2 and a sigelei moonbox + moonshot for £20 each :)

Soldato
Serpent SMM arrived yesterday, first impressions, really nice flavour but leaking, puddle on top with juice drops down the charon this morning.

Unscrewed it to tighten it up to stop the leaking and the bottom ring just falls off, is the SMM yet another leaking Wotofo product that's destined for the bin?

Really need to stop myself from buying bottom air flow tanks, just about everyone I've had leaks.

Just ordered an augvape boreas V2 and a sigelei moonbox + moonshot for £20 each :)

That Sigelei looks amazing, it literally looks like a big baccy tin that's a mod, saw it yesterday, couldn't believe it's going for£20 when I saw it considering it's a mod and tank.

Would've got one but a Dead Rabbit and a Hugo Vaper and another Peerless are incoming as they were all cheap as chips from FT, about £40 for those three and my LV BF 75c arrived today from a BF deal.:)

Caporegime
Serpent SMM arrived yesterday, first impressions, really nice flavour but leaking, puddle on top with juice drops down the charon this morning.

Unscrewed it to tighten it up to stop the leaking and the bottom ring just falls off, is the SMM yet another leaking Wotofo product that's destined for the bin?

Really need to stop myself from buying bottom air flow tanks, just about everyone I've had.

I’ve had mine for a couple of weeks and no leaks whatsoever, solid as a rock and like my 2 serpent mini’s all of them do not leak one single bit.

Compared to my other tanks ie pharaoh rta, ammit dual 25 etc which all leaked like Niagara Falls no matter how I wicked it. Thankfully I’ve dumped all those tanks in the bin, I only rotate between my 3 wotofo tanks now and my dead rabbit rda.

Gee

Gee

Soldato

Really need to stop myself from buying bottom air flow tanks, just about everyone I've had leaks.

You're wicking it incorrectly if it's leaking.

Soldato
Opened it up today to fill it up and there was a small clear o-ring sitting right on the chimney:confused: and on closer inspection what appears to be a small indent immediately below the glass, but hoping you guys are right and it's not the cause of the leaking and it's down to wicking, so I'll give it some more goes.:)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
If you get it sorted, can you please let us know what needed to be done? At the moment, I'm working in Egypt and there are fewer restrictions on what we can bring to the rig but some day, this information may be useful if I end up back in the north sea.

Back
Top Bottom