Something went wrong, ordered a Mustang, yet ended up in a British hotrod, I blame OcUK!

Soldato
I’m confused is this another stop gap until the Mustang comes or have you cancelled the Mustang order?
Stunning car by the way. Colour looks amazing.

Don
awesome

the traction issues were the reason I didn't go for the V8 as the XKR always struggled, 4WD will prob push me that way next time

Sgarrista
Commissario
I’m confused is this another stop gap until the Mustang comes or have you cancelled the Mustang order?
Stunning car by the way. Colour looks amazing.

This is it, its the end of the road for Gibbo, once you buy an old man Jag you have no further to go in the motoring world.

Associate
Curious as to what Gibbo’s role is at OCUK now. Not fishing for salaries and what not, but how senior are you? Do you own this place? (With a car like that) :p

Great choice but the way.

Caporegime
This is it, its the end of the road for Gibbo, once you buy an old man Jag you have no further to go in the motoring world.
Given it’s his second Jaaaaaaaaaaag, I’m expecting pipe & slippers are on his Christmas list! :p :D

@Gibbo - Whilst picking my car up from Ben at Lawtomotive last night (who’s done an epic job by the way) I mentioned to him you’d got this coming, I asked how long he thought it would last standard, his reply? “Ooh, about 15 minuets!” :D

I know your saying it’ll stay standard but, I reckon he knows you better!

Beautiful motor mate, enjoy the pipe. ;)

Soldato
Was fortunate to have a passenger ride off Dale Lomas at the Nurburgring in the F-Type SVR and it was absolutely savage! For a stock car it ticked every box and that noise, oh boy that noise was worth every penny! You’ll not be disappointed - enjoy :cool:

Back
Top Bottom