***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
I've got an Inbox and it's great. My only complaint is that the bottles have a very small neck so filling them is a bit of a faff. Other than that it's a superb squonker.

You want to get yourself a squonk refill bottle mate, they are amazing, no more mess!

Don't go for one of the cheaper ones though-I'd get an insulated one so you don't blow yourself up if you hit the fire button, mod makers probably make one of the better ones, or the Lost Vape Squonk Bottle for Therion BF DNA75C Mod is insulated, don't know which ones on FT are insulated.
lWyOA3P.png
Or get the Squeezer BF it comes with an insulated one and it's a pretty solid wee squonker too, it's getting way more use than my Pulse and Druga squonkers.
3PDuS

Caporegime
Ive ordered a squonker refill bottle from FT, as far as I could see none of them are insulated.

I’ll just have to make sure I take the battery out or make sure I don’t hit the fire button.

Oh actually the pulse squonker mod has a little gubbin that you move and it disconnects the fire button.

Soldato
I was thinking about the Zeus to replace my Serpent SMM that I lost on exercise, ended up going with the OBS Crius 2 though. Just arrived from China, need to get it wicked up and tested out. Zeus looks really interesting though.
I was fairly meh with regards to the Serpent flavour wise, so hopefully this is better.

Got one in blue. Looks great and definitely doesn't leak. Flavour is so-so and not as good as my Serpent SMM. Also spits like a spitty thing with spaced coils, although that might be my cack-handed building.

Soldato
Got one in blue. Looks great and definitely doesn't leak. Flavour is so-so and not as good as my Serpent SMM. Also spits like a spitty thing with spaced coils, although that might be my cack-handed building.
Yeah definitely a fine line between too much and too little cotton with this one. First build spat a bit but wicked like a dream. Second got a few dry hits... Third a charm!
Flavour is a bit muted though. Still it's an awesome "out on the town" tank as it refuses to leak!

Associate
I'm really enjoying mine. Tried it with the pre installed ni80 coil, wasn't a fan, burnt taste at anything above 40 watts. I had ordered some beefier ni80 fused claptons along with the tank, and getting on much better. Had the same problem with wicking, my fluff and thin out game failed me on the first couple of attempts, few dry, burnt hits. 3rd time was the charm and chugging along nicely at 60 watts. I haven't had any spit back whatsoever though. I got a blister on my tongue from my serpent, that blimmin hurt!
Personally I think the flavour is much better than the SSM, only time I ever got decent (ish) flavour from that was with one of the big old demon killer violence coils installed (exact one escapes me). Flavour is close to my other main tank (manta) but with none of the leaking issues I get from it from time to time, which makes it a perfect pocket friendly work tank.
I have an OBS Engine, my first RTA, and it blows that way, although I have not used that in some time.

Caporegime
So got my Vandy vape pulse bf squonker mod this morning. Was only shipped out from FT last Friday, got to say they have been excellent in sending stuff out to me. Very quick.

Anyhow just managed to get it all set up with my dead rabbit rda, on a .30ohm dual build on the dead rabbit and wow just amazing. Never realised just how good squonking can be. Might end up throwing all my rta’s in the bin now lol.

Love the mod and of course it’s not a regulated mod so need to be careful on my builds. Usually build between .20ohms to .30ohms and using the LG 30Q batteries which from my research seems to be fine ie won’t be blowing my face up anytime soon.

Pay day for me soon so I’ll be buying the vt inbox reg mod and some more rda’s. Looking to get another dead rabbit in SS and looks like there will be a new dead rabbit rda. 22mm size, single coil squonking rda our soon. So will be getting that as well, prefer single coil builds in all honesty. And yes I could do a single build on the dead rabbit but it’s not that great.

Soldato
I'm pretty sure it's not Flax Cotton per se. It's the coil, wrapped in cotton which is then wrapped in Flax Paper. Most rolling papers are Flax iirc.

Flax thread is Linen as opposed to cotton, cotton is a completely different plant anyway, and yes you are spot on they use flax paper as a liquid guide and regular cotton for the wick.

Separate subject

I have been using the Uwell Valyrian for 2 months now and it is awesome

Caporegime
The beauty of vaping, everyone's different-as Iv'e only ever used a single coil in the DR on mech squonks and I'd say it's great.:p:)
Indeed that’s the great thing about vaping, so much choice.

I probably will try a single coil build on the DR, ive noticed the pulse mod I have takes a bit of time to heat those Chinese alien coils I have in the DR. So probably once I’ve finished off the squonk bottle I have, I’ll shove a single coil and see if that’s any better.

Caporegime
I dont vape but was surprised to find out that the shop my brother goes to has a fridge under the counter and they let people take their own beer in, keep it in the fridge and just let them sit there trying all the different juices. There's no rules about buying anything, but it's generally courteous to buy a bottle or two. It actually looks like a small bar with low lights, background music, an oak bar and stools along it. Pretty cool. It even has regulars like a bar does.

Soldato
Anyone got any decent recommendations for some fused Clapton wire??

Need to get some as I’m running out of the ones I have now.

I get the howing stuff on fasttech, believe it's something like 26*2/34, hits the sweet spot on resistance, easy to work with and it's like £3 per 5m spool.

Soldato
Has anyone got the Vaporesso Swag kit?

Wanting a single 18650 mod and this looks great. Thinking of ordering from FT to get the 3.5ml tank.

Also heard it works with the baby beast coils??

Back
Top Bottom