***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
£3 for a spool of wire, you've got loads to practice on.:)

Nice, I think its about time I give it a go.

Where do you get the wire and cotton from? Does it leak? My Spirals tank hasnt leaked once with stock coils thats why I like it.

I think I might order the 4ML version from Fasttech, while I'm at it is there any other tank worth picking up that you recommend?

Soldato
You could get wire/cotton from any vape shop, the bay, or just add some to your Fasttech order, it's about £1.50 a spool there.

You can buy a bag of Muji cotton pads that'll last years for ~£5 from the jungle place, but my preference is Cotton Bacon V2, tried about 5 or 6 different brands, but just can't see past it.

Could get yourself some coil tools like: SKU 7104106 to make life easier and that one has a 2.5mm bit., or go the full road and get a Coilmaster DIY kit V3, it's got everything including 24ga wire and some cotton in it too.

Wouldn't know any other tanks to recommend in the style of the Spiral, there is the Vandy Vape MTL Berserker but don't know how good they are, however, I would recommend getting an rda for home use, my personal favourite is the Peerless SE(SKU 7597301), cheap, super easy to build, holds 2ml of juice in the well and you can mtl if you want too, super easy to build n wick and the flavour/vapour production is superb-for me anyway.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Can recommend the Crius II (SKU 8790302) mate. Been using it now for a couple months and I can't fault it tbh.

MTL style, the Skyline (SKU 7935300) gets good reviews. It's a clone by Coppervape so it'll be good quality too.

Man of Honour
ijoy captain and aspire cleito exo with 0.4ohm old cleito coil, best vape in many years I've had. So much flavour, tons of clouds... and with top vents I can't see how it can leak unlike every other tank I've owned. Only downsides, runs a little warm on lips, and only 3.5ml with the older coils.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwxw33a9bpqx09h/2018-01-06 16.21.42.jpg?dl=0

Last edited:
Soldato
Can recommend the Crius II (SKU 8790302) mate. Been using it now for a couple months and I can't fault it tbh.

MTL style, the Skyline (SKU 7935300) gets good reviews. It's a clone by Coppervape so it'll be good quality too.
Any leaks from the Crius? Been using my Zeus non stop for the past few weeks and still really like for its zero leak feature (it really doesn't!) but do think the flavour could be improved a wee bit

Caporegime
Can’t believe just how unbelievably good squonking is.

The hotcig rsq regulated squonker mod is simply amazing. Tiny, well built and hits pretty hard. Now I can drive and squonk at the same time, giving me the sort of flavour that I get from dripping but without the dangers of driving whilst dripping...not that I ever did that.

I’ve just recently bought a lost vape therion bf DNA75C squonk mod, just waiting for it to arrive from FT. Got another dead rabbit rda coming and also the new dead rabbit sq rda as well.

At this rate I’m looking to get rid of my remaining tanks and my other 2 mods ie the smok majesty and my lost vape triade dna200 mod.

Definitely love squonking, just wish I had discovered the joys of squonking earlier lol.

Associate
the new gbox squonker is actually surprisingly good for a regulated squonk

only £40... dual 18650 kicks out a decent enough battery life... i've been pleasantly surprised by it :D

replaced the crappy generic RDA it came with with the Bonza BF RDA and it's gorgeous

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Any leaks from the Crius? Been using my Zeus non stop for the past few weeks and still really like for its zero leak feature (it really doesn't!) but do think the flavour could be improved a wee bit

Nope, never mate. Solid tank.

Caporegime

only £40... dual 18650 kicks out a decent enough battery life... i've been pleasantly surprised by it :D

replaced the crappy generic RDA it came with with the Bonza BF RDA and it's gorgeous
Yeh I had a look at one but I needed something small to carry around. Which the hotcig rsq ticked all the boxes.

For a single 18650 battery mod it’s simply out of this world. I’ve also got the lost vape therion bf DNA75C mod coming soon, which is another immense squonk mod.

Associate
yeah the Therion's are pretty damn good little squonkers

personally i don't see the hype and overpricing of the DNA chip... but that's just me it seems, as i know others that love them... they just seem really overpriced compared to other chips out there

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
You can buy a bag of Muji cotton pads that'll last years for ~£5 from the jungle place, but my preference is Cotton Bacon V2, tried about 5 or 6 different brands, but just can't see past it.

I find the opposite. I used to swear by cotton bacon but I ran out recently and picked up some Muji and realised the error of my ways and don't use anything else now. Think I might have enough to keep me going for a bit :D

vCjuVo6h.jpg

Man of Honour
Man of Honour

I'm liking it too. It's not perfect but it's good to have a decent 2 battery regulated squonker.
I did away with the RDA that came with it too - replaced with a Drop, which is really good in squonk mode.

Caporegime
yeah the Therion's are pretty damn good little squonkers

personally i don't see the hype and overpricing of the DNA chip... but that's just me it seems, as i know others that love them... they just seem really overpriced compared to other chips out there
Yeh they are a bit pricey but I absolutely love the dna boards. So much you can do with it once you connect it to a computer. I have a dna200 device which I don’t use that much but I had it set up just the way I wanted when I would use it.

I think out of all the chips out there, the dna ones are probably the best. Although the yihi chips are highly rated. I’m just waiting on them to release a squonk mod then I’ll probably pick one up but they are much more expensive than a dna device.

Associate
DNA & squonk sounds good to me to.
Just bought the gbox 200 & it is a really descent squonk mod but i need something a little bit more.
So getting the stuff needed to build a DNA 250 .Li-Po squonker.

Back
Top Bottom