***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Caporegime
Today's vapemail

xGKNl8k.jpg

Ended up getting a refund from FT and grabbing the Sirius from a UK site. Love it so far.
Easy to use, looks good and feels solid.
I got some cremeaux coming soon myself. Decided to get a couple of shortfills before I jump in and buy the concentrates. I did order about 5 but I emailed drip hacks and asked them to cancel the order as I wasn’t 100% sure. So got myself the cryo fantasi and cremeaux shortfills. Also till 8th Feb use the code short40 and you get them for £6 each rather than the £10.

Soldato
Wish I'd known before I ordered! Would've got a couple more... I had a google for discount codes too.
I also got the shortfills with an eye on them being a tester for the concentrates as well.

Btw, I'm guessing the clue's in the name, but the cryo flavours all have menthol in them, right?

Caporegime
Wish I'd known before I ordered! Would've got a couple more... I had a google for discount codes too.
I also got the shortfills with an eye on them being a tester for the concentrates as well.

Btw, I'm guessing the clue's in the name, but the cryo flavours all have menthol in them, right?
Yes from what I’ve been reading on their Facebook page, they are menthol/koolada flavours. The cryo electric is meant to be the coldest vape in their range at the moment.

Only reason I got the shortfills is because I’m not 100% sure if the cryo fantasi is similar to my fantasi ice orange. Some people say it isn’t and some say it’s probably the closest you will get to that juice. Cremeaux is meant to be a very good custard juice, usually not into sweet juices but again its highly rated.

The code was only posted on their fb page earlier today and runs till 8th Feb.

Soldato
Ah, that would explain why I couldn't find it. Just used it to grab some Blue Slush and Black Mamba, so cheers for that.

Cremeaux is pretty good. I'd say what I think it's lacking, but I'd have to start waffling like an audiophile does when describing their headphones, so let's just say it's good enough ;)

The only ones I've had that were noticeably better was the original Grant's, and one or two I made myself a couple of years back, but damned if I know what was in them. I made loads of different batches with all kinds of tweaks and forgot to note what was what.

Gonna have to get around to making the ones that Tommy mentioned a couple of pages back at some point.

Caporegime
Yeh grants vanilla custard was my favourite of all time. Shame you can’t get it anymore, ive tried a few other custard ones but none of them came close to the grants one.

I’ll have to pick up some nic shots as drip hacks don’t do them yet. But that’s not an issue, get them from my local vape shop.

Once I’ve had a taste of the shortfills then I’ll be in a better position to order the hackshots I want. I’ve got enough premium juice to last me while they steep.

Soldato
Glad it's not just me thinking Cremeaux is missing something, going to test adding some NY Cheesecake, I'm waiting on it arriving as I finished the last of it when I mixed up some Grants custard last month.;)

Must be something in the air Pete as I ordered Blue Slush and Black Mamba shortfills today too when I eventually got to re-order some more Pineapple Blitz.

What about Sparkout, you like it?

Soldato
Yeah, Sparkout's cool. I'm digging it :)

I think you're on to something with the NY cheesecake. Pretty sure I used that, perhaps with some graham cracker crust IIRC.
It's something about the warm depth or 'body' of the flavour that's slightly lacking. Can't describe it off the top of my head... The custardy part is fine.

It's like the difference between ok gravy and that banging gravy your nan made :D

Associate
IMG_20171115_112207.jpg

This is the mod I am currently using. Yosta livepor 160w with a OBS Engine. This is the single coil one, I also have the double but dont really use that any more.

The Yosta is really nice for the price, less than £30 with the RDA but thats a bit crap. Decent built quality and its really light. I much prefer it over the Alien I had prior.

I mixed around 800ml of different custards from nova vapes around Christmas time. Dropping the nic gradually from 3mg to 1.5mg. The last 2ml I have left is 0. HGoping to stop using it once that is gone.

I highly recommend nova vapes juice though. Quite cheap and decent quality. The strawberry lemonade is kolada is amazing.

Soldato
New toy!
Rebel single 2x700 DNA75c squonk in Ally grey

wRPD4SX.jpg
DeGjKDG.jpg
3MILXkB.jpg

Also fits a 30 FWIW

Owu2jrF.jpg

Already getting mucky, gonna have to dig out the wipes. Probably should've got the black one, but I loved the look of the grey and it's a bit different.
Smaller than it looks in the pics @ around 82mm tall.

Caporegime
New toy!
Rebel single 2x700 DNA75c squonk in Ally grey

wRPD4SX.jpg
DeGjKDG.jpg
3MILXkB.jpg

Also fits a 30 FWIW

Owu2jrF.jpg

Already getting mucky, gonna have to dig out the wipes. Probably should've got the black one, but I loved the look of the grey and it's a bit different.
Smaller than it looks in the pics @ around 82mm tall.
Very nice, I was looking at the rebel mods myself when I was getting another squonk mod. Now that FT have discontinued the lost vape therion BF mod, I may get one of these.

On another note, I picked up a bottle of the new nasty juice and kilo collaboration called Dillinger. Wow what a juice, yellow melon with a bit of a menthol kick to it. Got it pretty cheap from a place online. But it’s very nice I have to say. They have another one called the gambino, might give that one a try as well

Soldato
Those bottles drive me nuts - how do you take the top off to add nic shots?
These ones are easy. Just slide a nail under the flat rim at the top and pop it off. They're just like a bigger version of your average 10-30ml bottle.
I've had ones that are absolute ****s and need to be pried off at the side with a knife. In fact, I ended up drilling a hole to squirt the nic shot in and then sealing it with tape before I used the knife on another :D

Soldato
My ELFC order never arrived today either, so I'll have to wait some more to add some NYcheesecake Petey, glad you like the Sparkout but was going to tell you to post me out the bottle if you didn't:D

Bobby from DH's said his shortfill bottles are a new style and have a 'cutout thingamyjig' type of lid that unscrews to add nic?

Loving the vape mail pics btw Pete, keep em coming, cool squonk mod, never seen it before.

Soldato
I think I've gone mental enough with the spending as it is tbh mate :D That's probably the last of any major vapemail for a while, though I have ordered a cheap Wasp Nano from FT to see what the fuss is about. Should look good on the Rebel in clear frosted.
Saying that, I'm getting a refund on the Cylon and have half an eye on a Modefined Prism, but I'm not sure if I like the Aromamizer enough to get a mod specifically for it- especially as it looks pretty decent on the Sirius, which I really do like.

Here, have a weird pic that doesn't do it any justice featuring one of my fabled spider hands
KnprP9j.jpg

Aaanyway, other than that, I'm on the lookout for a good single coil RTA that isn't the Crius II.

Soldato
Haha, now read that back to yourself, an inbound wasp, one eye on another mod the other on high alert for an RTA.:D

Wasp is pretty good, if you take into account it's price point, it's a cracker for the money really, can be a wee bit spitty, but give it a tight wick and purge, it's got great flavour especially on the fruity vapes imo.

Soldato
Just a heads up if looking to buy from FT, it's about to go in for a hard shutdown for the Chinese new year, if you want an order in, last post is 10th Feb for 10 days.

Looked for about the cheapest clone that I could find and got a Soul S for less than £6, curious what £6 gets you.

Also caved and bought a Siren 2 I've had my eye on for a while, not sure if it'll do or not as it might be too tight idk, have to wait and see but giving it a try anyway.

Back
Top Bottom