***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Pineapple needs time, a few days at least.
I know, instructions said 3 days, but gave it a week before touching it, then let it steep for another 6+ weeks and it was still the same mate.
I got zero pineapple from it at any stage, I even added some golden pineapple to a 30ml batch to try and bring it out, gave it another few weeks to blend and it still wasn't good enough to bring it away from the musty coconut. :)

Soldato
Taking into account I've never had an actual Blue Slush before never mind a vape juice version I tried them almost first thing this morning at 9am and put it down to the fact it's the equivalent of tommy the walking dead and got nothing much if anything off of the two of them.

So, I've just gave them another go, taste is subjective they say, but, if like myself you find Sparkout a full sweet on fruity hard slap in your face type sensation for your taste buds, then Blue Slush is disappointing, it's imo almost tasteless, and the little taste there is, is chemical, it's not remotely tasteful, it's perhaps just not for me but it's definitely going down the drain.

(EDIT-eventually recognised the chemical taste, going to sound daft, but basically tastes like well chewed bubblegum.)

Black Mamba, honestly, it's as if I've got some FA blackcurrant and FA mango and added a wee tiny bit of sweetener just to flatten out the mustiness-not to make it sweet.

If I didn't know it was blackcurrant, I'd just know it's some kind of low note of a background fruit being overpowered by a musty mango, it's got FA flavours written all over it.

Disappointed in both of them, personally they aren't remotely on par with Sparkout/Smashberry/ForestFruits or Pineapple Blitz.

I'd put BM in the bracket of myself thinking with the vape chef hat on giving it- this is gonna be great like a real fancy premium juice, then ultimately reality strikes with a nope it's crap, that's why professionals make juice.

Oh dear...
I'll take your word for it. I've sent them a message to see if they can swap my order for a couple of different ones instead.

Gonna have to get back into brewing again very shortly. All these devices are drinking juice like thirsty dogs :D

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I know, instructions said 3 days, but gave it a week before touching it, then let it steep for another 6+ weeks and it was still the same mate.
I got zero pineapple from it at any stage, I even added some golden pineapple to a 30ml batch to try and bring it out, gave it another few weeks to blend and it still wasn't good enough to bring it away from the musty coconut. :)

Strange! I've found Coconut concentrates a bit hit and miss. I've used FA Coconut a fair bit to make creams/custards pop a little more. The others are far too chemically.

May give some DH stuff a try at some stage but I've got a feeling it's gonna be a half arsed recipe with a ton of sweetener to make it palatable.

Soldato
So my refund request was either ignored or misunderstood and they sent me the original order anyway :D

bTWN5VY.jpg

Don't really mind tbh. It's a good, solid mod and I like it a lot more in this colour scheme.
It's mainly those two face buttons that detract from the looks IMO.

Soldato
Strange! I've found Coconut concentrates a bit hit and miss. I've used FA Coconut a fair bit to make creams/custards pop a little more. The others are far too chemically.

May give some DH stuff a try at some stage but I've got a feeling it's gonna be a half arsed recipe with a ton of sweetener to make it palatable.

It's just not a good juice, even though I added the pineapple, it still wasn't enough, it should be described the other way, creamy coconut with a baw hair of pineapple.:D
So my refund request was either ignored or misunderstood and they sent me the original order anyway :D

bTWN5VY.jpg

Don't really mind tbh. It's a good, solid mod and I like it a lot more in this colour scheme.
It's mainly those two face buttons that detract from the looks IMO.

Like it, but not for me mate, been swithering to get another Charon as a back up in case anything happens to mine as they look eol and super cheap on FT and love it to bits.

zBKkgsF.png

Soldato
Looking for some thoughts guys, I like my custards but for the life of me I don't know why vaping it in a tank over an rda is better all round for me.

Been swithering over the nudge 22 as my Serpent mini and smm are/were my goto custard vapes.

So, my smm would be fine, then a refill later, leaked out the bottom, and it also seeped juice out the glass no matter what I tried but there was a slight flaw where the glass met the base, but juice getting dumped out just cracked me up and binned it.

Before anyone again says 'wicking it wrong' no matter the wicking-my Serpent mini is fine, if you can wick a mini you can wick anything.

So, think Custard would be the same in the nudge 22 as it's the same smm deck in rda form?

Last edited:
Soldato
Like it, but not for me mate, been swithering to get another Charon as a back up in case anything happens to mine as they look eol and super cheap on FT and love it to bits.
Yeah, it's definitely not for everyone and all the metal puts it on the heavier side. Only got it for 30mm compatibility and matching gunmetal tbh. Does look better in the flesh though.
No more non-squonk mods for me. That Pulse will probably be the next one, as long as they have some nicer side panels available :)

Looking for some thoughts guys, I like my custards but for the life of me I don't know why vaping it in a tank over an rda, been swithering over the nudge 22 as my Serpent mini and smm are great for custard(but smm leaked out the bottom and seeped juice out the glass no matter what I tried, there was a slight flaw where the glass met the base, but juice getting dumped out just cracked me up and binned it no matter the wicking-if you can wick a Serpent mini, you can wick anything).

So, think Custard would be the same in the nudge 22 as it's the same smm deck in rda form?

How does it vape in a Wasp Nano? That's not too different from Nudge 22.

Soldato
Well, i'm having fun. Not getting on with the subtank. Eventually lost patience and went back to the troll and feeling much better.

Coils burning out too quick and pretty rough, so wondering if theres anything equivalent out there in the 20-30w range that has decent premades? Or has the market still not cracked that yet.

Caporegime
Meh it’s not much tbh, I have a few things in my cart but honestly speaking it’s not worth me buying them with that rubbish 10% discount. 15% if you spend over $150.

Could have at least made it 15-20%, seeing as they make enough money from people buying various things.

Plus with them taking time off, stuff will be backlogged till end of Feb. Might wait and see what St Patrick’s day being discount wise.

Soldato
Soul Clone(£5.95:eek:) and Digiflavour Siren 2 arrived, any mtl users wanting to make the move from stock coils to give it a try with coil/wicking, Siren 2 is super easy to build on, comes with two .9 coils, all you need is a pack of cotton.

Yeah, it's definitely not for everyone and all the metal puts it on the heavier side. Only got it for 30mm compatibility and matching gunmetal tbh. Does look better in the flesh though.
No more non-squonk mods for me. That Pulse will probably be the next one, as long as they have some nicer side panels available :)

Not too sure of the doors on show either, imagine they'll probably have quite a few designs.

How does it vape in a Wasp Nano? That's not too different from Nudge 22.

Wasp for me is more for fruit, but think Iv'e got a winner for the custard in the Soul, I went straight in with some of that Cremeux with added NYCK/GC and it's pretty good.

Caporegime

So this looks interesting, anew DNA250C colour board coming out soon.

But if you skip to the 8min mark it gets very interesting. Looks like Evolv will implement a new feature called the replay function. Basically a new take on tc control.

It’s a bit of a long video but this feature will be coming to the DNA75C chipset as well in the form of a firmware update.

Looking forward to seeing how it really works.

On another note I finally got my driphacks hackshots, my nic shots and my vg. So will be mixing up the hackshots later today.

Caporegime
Shout up if you need any help mate.
Will do mate.
Quick question is pg meant to be thickish in viscosity?? I picked up a 2.5ltr of vg from darkstar and it was delivered this morning. But was quite thick, probably due to the cold as the plastic container was pretty cold. I’ve put it in my cupboard to let it warm up, hopefully that will make it a bit more easier to work with.

Man of Honour
Hey All,

Had a bit of a relapse recently, thanks to the dwindling relability of my Subtank, bad coils out of the box, dry hits and wicking issues. I have tried new seals, different Kanger tank etc, but it just isn't working out.
I tend to drive a lot for work, and while I like building/rdas/etc its just not practical to drip while driving up the M6,

So I am looking for recommendations for a new tank/coils - and some new juice while I am at it,
I vape at 30-60w, I like a decent cloud and fairly loose airflow. I have a crowd of Sub-Ohm mods, even mechs - so nothing needed there,
As far as juices, I like smooth, very low throat hit fruits/custards (although mint and menthol is good, if it doesn't rip my throat out), have previously really enjoyed,

- VapeGoo - Raspberry Donut
- DBLiquids - Brasberry Mint
- Epic Juice - Main Squeeze

Any help appreciated ! - Sorry for the spec me post :)

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Will do mate.
Quick question is pg meant to be thickish in viscosity?? I picked up a 2.5ltr of vg from darkstar and it was delivered this morning. But was quite thick, probably due to the cold as the plastic container was pretty cold. I’ve put it in my cupboard to let it warm up, hopefully that will make it a bit more easier to work with.

Yeah it does thicken up a little bit if it's cold, not as bad as VG, mind you. I don't bother refrigerating my PG/VG. I just keep it in a cupboard. Keep your Nic shots in the fridge (preferably freezer) and they'll last ages mate.

Caporegime
Yeah it does thicken up a little bit if it's cold, not as bad as VG, mind you. I don't bother refrigerating my PG/VG. I just keep it in a cupboard. Keep your Nic shots in the fridge (preferably freezer) and they'll last ages mate.
Ahh cool, most of my nic shots will be used in the hackshots lol. From what I’ve been told I need to dump 4 10ml nic shots in the 250ml hackshots. I have 5 hackshots coming so I don’t think that box of nic shots I got from darkstar will be lasting me very long lol.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Ahh cool, most of my nic shots will be used in the hackshots lol. From what I’ve been told I need to dump 4 10ml nic shots in the 250ml hackshots. I have 5 hackshots coming so I don’t think that box of nic shots I got from darkstar will be lasting me very long lol.

What strength do you want your finished bottle to be? 40ml of Nicotine in a 250ml bottle will not end well, I guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom