Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Man of Honour
dont really put as much stock in ACG reviews as i used to tbh.

He liked pretty much everything but it didnt get his seal of approval because of the bugs...tbh im guessing his is a prepatch "review". Dont really trust ACG with his reviewing anymore...hes all about the views. Hes also very "mechanical" in his reviews..focuses a lot on technical aspects as opposed to the game itself.

Yeah, he is just one person I watch for an opinion on, I mainly waiting for Cohhcarnage verdict, his tastes are most in line with mine. I will admit that I have reservations on the game, its gained a lot of hype (as did Destiny 2) and I do worry that many people are being caught up in the awesome graphics and the hype rather than whether the gameplay is fun and that it will be one of those games that everyone is talking about for a month and then nobody is after, one of those titles you put on when a mate is around to show the amazing terrain etc and then switch to a different game the moment they have left. I'm hoping that Cohh can alleviate my reservations, he is streaming it later so I should know by the end of the night whether I will buy or not :)

Associate
Had a very quick go before leaving for work today & performance was high 40's & into the 50's at very high with vega 56 @ 1v & 1440p.

Looking forward to getting stuck in later with Henry the lazy, cowardly & lascivious slob who's only redeeming feature is a surprising dexterity with his hands:p

He can be a hero on my 2nd run:D

Associate
Ha I love the spread of scores. From what I've read on reddit a lot of the lower scores are from reviews playing without the patch, which fixes a lot of the issues!

I hope that to be the case as, despite my having done so, this did seem to have "don't buy at launch" written all over it in terms of bugs. Eager to see for myself, I have it pre-loaded at home but I'm at work now and as a Spurs fan will be watching us play Juventus tonight. Tomorrow calls for swordplay of a different kind so it will likely be Thursday before I can have a real go.

Soldato
I had a quick go on my lunch. Everything running smooth at 1080p very high etc but am having problems with the sounds. The voices at first seemed to be very distant and now they are not there at all. Ambient sound etc seems fine, just the voice atm??

Soldato
Had a very quick go before leaving for work today & performance was high 40's & into the 50's at very high with vega 56 @ 1v & 1440p.

Looking forward to getting stuck in later with Henry the lazy, cowardly & lascivious slob who's only redeeming feature is a surprising dexterity with his hands:p

He can be a hero on my 2nd run:D

I hope there is a lot of freedom in how you can play Henry. I'd like to be smelly tramp light-fingered Henry.(washing what's that?) Fingers crossed game reacts to many different ways of playing. The main story seems quite linear from the very little I've seen e.g. when you ask the toff lads to leave tavern cos it's shutting time. Would be nice to have option to just join in or just leave em to it.

Soldato
Deal breaker for me is the lack of people of colour, it's incredibly insensitive and completely historically inaccurate. Going to have to take a pass on this one...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Soldato
Yeah, he is just one person I watch for an opinion on, I mainly waiting for Cohhcarnage verdict, his tastes are most in line with mine. I will admit that I have reservations on the game, its gained a lot of hype (as did Destiny 2) and I do worry that many people are being caught up in the awesome graphics and the hype rather than whether the gameplay is fun and that it will be one of those games that everyone is talking about for a month and then nobody is after, one of those titles you put on when a mate is around to show the amazing terrain etc and then switch to a different game the moment they have left. I'm hoping that Cohh can alleviate my reservations, he is streaming it later so I should know by the end of the night whether I will buy or not :)
Cohh is playing it now, 20k + viewers seeing him running around.. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom