Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Soldato
As it's an RPG and not massively fast paced from what I can tell I'd go projector personally. Make it my own personal little movie to play through :)

Yeah I'm usually more interested in it looking great but sometimes it can be far more fun on a massive screen.

Soldato
Pls before you complain about the perf, remember, this is made using CryEngine.....
So the question for the next round of new GPUs could shift from "Can it play Crysis" to "Can it play KCD?"

Soldato
This is great so far. Runs at a solid 60fps (vsync lock) on high with my i7 6700hq and 1070 laptop!

I got my arse handed to me already in a fight :p

Soldato
Unless it was left in via debug mode, there is a hint at third person.

<action name="thirdperson" noModifiers="1" onPress="1"><key name="f1"/><key name="pad_up"/>

Soldato
OP
If someone want a bit wider FOV, use the console and type: CL_FOV 90 .. Or what ever number you want. Unless you guys already figured it out. :p

@Paul_cz Maybe put the above in first post, for those that might be looking ??
Cheers, updated the OP and added a guide that some people will probably very appreciate :)

Soldato
Are people mostly benchmarking this rather than playing it? :D

After my annoyance with the linear nature of the first few hours of play and the glitches...man does this game have some depth!

The forests are utterly sublime and the general scenery is just stunning. A heck of a lot of work has gone into this, clearly!

Associate
So far I'm really digging the gameplay - it reminds me of Risen 1/Witcher 1 which is more than I could have asked for.
Hardly ever pay much attention to dialogues and cutscenes but finding myself drawn into these, hell 1 even brought a tear to my eye which is a first!

Running 30-40 FPS medium at 4k - 980ti SLI

Back
Top Bottom