**** The Official OnePlus 6 Thread ****

Soldato
OP
I've now re-ordered and used PayPal and my order is showing is being paid. Before it was showing as payment pending. So I guess the problem was whichever site they used originally.

Associate
Just made a purchase! Used the referral code mentioned earlier to order a screen! Will update if order is cancelled.

at 1pm:
Order Paid
Estimated dispatch:May 29, 2018
Estimated delivery:Jun 5, 2018

Last edited:
Associate
:D:D This is a joke, 2 lots of money on hold with my bank account had an order confirmation through payment successful and now cancelled. Well done Oneplus at least one customer lost.

Associate
I've now re-ordered and used PayPal and my order is showing is being paid. Before it was showing as payment pending. So I guess the problem was whichever site they used originally.
I have done the same. Need to speak to my CC company and make sure that extra payment is canceled correctly

BTW if anyone needs a referral link here is mine
https://www.oneplus.com/uk/invite#318F9V5L2SKGJA

Permabanned
I don't understand the hype for this phone at all, they've basically had the same display and interface since the OnePlus 3.

The only noticeable difference is the camera and design which seems to have got progressively worse.

Associate
I don't understand the hype for this phone at all, they've basically had the same display and interface since the OnePlus 3.

The only noticeable difference is the camera and design which seems to have got progressively worse.

Dual sim is a must for me, plus as little bloatware as possible. They also update their handsets to later Android releases faster than companies like Samsung.

Associate

Design is subjective, I believe it to be a nice looking phone.

High spec, decent screen, nice design and a good price. That a fast OS and a device that gets updated to the latest android faster than most.

Your issues with this phone could be pointed at iPhone for example.

Permabanned
Dual sim is a must for me, plus as little bloatware as possible. They also update their handsets to later Android releases faster than companies like Samsung.

Dual sim is useful for some I guess, it's interesting considering the Oppo versions of these phones have an sdcard slot instead, that would be more useful imo.

Updates are overrated, I have Google device and a OnePlus 5T, Oreo made bugger all difference to me.

Permabanned
Design is subjective, I believe it to be a nice looking phone.

High spec, decent screen, nice design and a good price. That a fast OS and a device that gets updated to the latest android faster than most.

Your issues with this phone could be pointed at iPhone for example.

Not really, the designs on the iPhone's are obviously similar but the hardware is not the same, the display on the OnePlus 5 is a the exact same display as on the OnePlus 3, the displays on the OP5T and OP6 are exactly the same but stretched.

It's amazing they've got away with it really.

Back
Top Bottom