*** World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth ***

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Resubbed this evening so I can continue the levelling aspect. I'll preorder BfA but save the boost for now. Plan was to stick with the priest and heal with it - one mate still has a tank main and the other DPS, all the other chaps aren't as "into" it so we'll just be a core three players and get into content without much trouble I'd imagine.

Enjoying the levelling though, gives me a bit of time to learn all the new mechanics since I last played. Rose goggles make me a bit dubious about the changes, but it makes a refreshing change of pace to the other games I've been playing of late!

Soldato
Pre ordered as well. Currently leveling a human warrior but also have two other 110 characters. Not sure which one to play the expansion first.

Soldato
Was out today and decided to pop in Game (mainly because their HVAC system blows down directly over the paltry PC section). Whilst there I noticed that you can't buy the 60day WoW sub cards for £19 anymore, you can on;y buy £15 Battlenet cards instead. Nice little earner when you consider the monthly sub is £10.

Associate
Yeah I think you have to join per char I believe. I like the idea tbh and after a long absence MoP and legion the game seems really accessible.

I’m even raiding a few mythics and learning more and more

Soldato
I started levelling a new toon for BFA but it just wasn't fun. It's just slow and unrewarding (and I'm actually looking forward to the wow classic levelling experience) aside from that I'm quite looking forward to it. I've got a DH,DK and lock at 110, think I'll probably main DH, had a lot of fun with them in legion.

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Can someone confirm to me what I need to order to get back in to the game ? Do i need to buy all the other expansions ? I've not played since Burning Crusade.
If you resub now, it will give you the ability to level up to 110 and access all Legion content. You then need to purchase BfA for access to the new content when it drops in a few weeks. I've just gone through this route myself :D

Associate
played this along while ago.. if i remember i right i stopped after Mists of Pandaria, still have all my toons,gold etc..
maybe is someone has a good realm to play on i might give it another shot.

Associate
Taken a while to get used to the subtle changes to Guardian Druid, glad i took the time to get the mage tower down though!

Is anyone using Weak Auras ? Seen some posts recently over on MMOC , I've never really used anything like that, dont see what the hype is about?

Soldato
Is anyone using Weak Auras ? Seen some posts recently over on MMOC , I've never really used anything like that, dont see what the hype is about?

Not sure I could play any more without Weakauras, at least no where near as efficiently. It's a great way to tailor your UI to not only look how you want it too, but to react how you want it too when conditions are met. The fact you can also just expand the UI with more elements whenever you want to record, react to, or display pretty much anything in the game is extremely useful.

Associate
played this along while ago.. if i remember i right i stopped after Mists of Pandaria, still have all my toons,gold etc..
maybe is someone has a good realm to play on i might give it another shot.

From what I am reading it doesnt matter what Realm you are on now because its all cross platform ? So you can play with anyone on any realm or server ?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
From what I am reading it doesnt matter what Realm you are on now because its all cross platform ? So you can play with anyone on any realm or server ?

As long as they are on the same faction, you can invite them to your group to dungeon/quest/pvp etc. with them.

Back
Top Bottom