*** World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth ***

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Just a social one for the time being mate. Playing with @Techen and his mate though just doing some world PvP and battlegrounds. Been a very funny evening!

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
New nVidia drivers released for this - https://wccftech.com/nvidia-game-ready-driver-398-82-out/

Also they are listing recommended specs for hitting 60fps high at various res.

img-2.jpg

Associate
just fired wow up after a couple of months had to uninstall my anti virus to get the daft battle net launcher too work stuck on 50% :( 15gb file now downloading

Associate
I’m about to resub with some friends and looking for a home. Is there still and Ocuk guild on silvermoon alliance as that is where we are. I had an ilvl 904 shadow/holy priest end of when I last played. Have missed a chunk of legion but only looking to play casual.

I may be rerolling and starting a warrior.

Also any priorities to do pre launch for someone who stopped end of nighthold?

Soldato
Tried the game again recently after 7-8 years. I was amazed how simplified everything is, half of the class abilities just seem to have vanished. The game itself just doesn't feel as polished as it did back in the early days, when the original developers were still around. I'd say it's not really an RPG any more either, more like hack and slash with a collection of mini-games.

They have obviously tried to copy some of the mechanics from ESO, but it's just not as good. The game isn't worth £10 a month tbh.

Last edited:
Soldato
Tried the game again recently after 7-8 years. I was amazed how simplified everything is, half of the class abilities just seem to have vanished. The game itself just doesn't feel as polished as it did back in the early days, when the original developers were still around. I'd say it's not really an RPG any more either, more like hack and slash with a collection of mini-games.

They have obviously tried to copy some of the mechanics from ESO, but it's just not as good. The game isn't worth £10 a month tbh.

It's just how the game has developed over the past 8 years. I'd be more disappointed if I jumped back into an MMO that I'd not played for 8 years and it's still the same :p It's waaaaay more polished than it was back then, but I do miss some of the systems like the class trees. Definitely a better game these days though compared to what it was (for the most part at least).

Soldato
It's just how the game has developed over the past 8 years. I'd be more disappointed if I jumped back into an MMO that I'd not played for 8 years and it's still the same :p It's waaaaay more polished than it was back then, but I do miss some of the systems like the class trees. Definitely a better game these days though compared to what it was (for the most part at least).

After Burning Crusade it just seems to have been going in the wrong direction tbh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom