People leaving their "mess" behind

Caporegime
Not sure if I've just gotten unlucky with cubicle choices of late, but I've noticed an increased trend of walking in and being met with a delightful show of brown artistry left behind. This is mainly in hotel/meeting room toilets around the country, is it really that difficult to press the flush button or do people get some kind of kick out of this?

Associate
i walked into a toilet once where i used to work and i'm sure there was 5 peoples servings of unflushed bangers and mash on top of each other in there it was nearly coming out the bowl :eek: :confused: :( i just held mine in until i got home

Caporegime
OP
It would help if there were brushes provided. The amount of toilets with no brushes is quite shocking.

I initially thought it may have just been a blockage or the button doesn't work but it flushed fine, I can understand people not having the time to brush a few skids away but it seems some people are purposefully leaving it by stacking the pot with loo roll and creating a nice chocolate castle on top, with no attempt to flush as the paper is still dry.

Soldato
^ huh?

as another angle, quite often this occurs at our workplace simply because of the shocking regularity that the flushers stop working. quite why you'd go and try and build a **** pyramid on top of mess that's already there though is beyond me. like people who sit for hours silently in a cubicle, i guess they just enjoy breathing in other people's faecal matter.

Caporegime
Only once in my entire life have i been confronted with a toilet i couldn't dream of using and that was a "Locals only" toilet on a South African Oil rig.

What is wrong with the places you people inhabit? :p

Associate
Used to have some problems like this here, go for a big dump... one flush and... nope its still fighting so you need a second, no problem except it took 15mins to refill.!!!
So your there kegs doon wanting to wipe the last bits off but as its already got a load of paper down there with your power poo its not advisable unless you want wet feet so you wait until its filled before grabbing the brush and pushing the button to realease what you hope is enough of a tsunami down the stool chute to enable the small asteroid you passed to exit the building. Once you got rid of it you then realise you have some skids still and need to wait another 15 mins to clear the paper you have just filled the bog with again.

Now i just crap in the corner, easier.

Caporegime
People are lazy ****s

Fortunately bogs where I've worked seemed to be cleaned regularly but you'd still get the odd disaster.

Merletung rooms were another pet peeve, how hard is it to put water bottles in the bin or take your coffee mug out with you... yet people leave that stuff lying around along with scraps of paper. A 30 min meeting turns into an admin explosikn in the room.

It used to wind me up years ago when on a grad scheme where we were basically having lessons in the client meeting rooms all day long, people would leave **** everywhere and I'd wonder what sorry of impression we were making, started gripping a few people over it. Then once settled into the company it turned out everyone did it and they'd arrange gaps between meeting room bookings so some cleaner or admin person could tidy up if a client meeting was booked. Was just so unnecessary if people weren't so bone idle.

Soldato
Time to patent a decent auto-flusher! - and not one that will go off everytime you're sat on the seat (although some people may enjoy that).

Back
Top Bottom