***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Picked up the Technic Extreme Adventure set (42069) from Argos today, never been a huge fan but the price was really good so took a punt. Loads of pieces so should keep my lad and I busy for a few evenings. They were also doing the 6x6 truck for a bargain price but appears to be sold out everywhere.
We finally completed this one, actually a lot bigger and complex than I expected so ended up being an interesting/fun build.

Next up trying another alternative Chinese brand, a technic Monkey Bike
MonkeyBike.jpg

Also ordered a 42081 Volvo Concept Wheel Loader ZEUX Technic from Amazon as they were doing 40% off.

Associate
My son(3 and a half) has just got into Lego and its amazing to watch him playing with it compared to me who is carefully following the instructions step by step making a new set and then displaying it on a shelf never to be built again. While he is there making a flying car pulling it all apart and making a space monster! He will stand there for hours playing with it! Only down side is he wants a new mini fig every time we go to the supermarkert!

Since he has shown an interest I have picked up a couple of the Lego Junior sets (10703 and 10754) and these are great he can build most of it by himself so I would recommend these for any one looking for first sets.

Such a great product and lovely to see him enjoying it so much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom