***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Caporegime
I'm going to be changing my UCS Falcon to a vertical display, so will have no use for my cirrent perspex display case. Much of a market for discounted perspex? I guess it'd be a pain to ship actually

This right here is what's wrong with everything in the world right now. Everyone knows you don't get rid of display cabinets, you buy more Lego to fill them :mad:

Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done!

Soldato
https://www.idisplayit.co.uk/accessories/75192-ucs-millennium-falcon-vertical-stand/

Probably that one. Wicked Brick do one too, though im not 100% on the dimensions in terms of the perspex case. You can also build your own:

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-10...l-stand-for-millennium-falcon-75192/#comments

Ive heard it has some flex, though. Someone made improvements but it's more googlefu than i have energy for right now!

For some reason when you said vertical I thought you mean rotate 90 degrees (i.e. engines facing down or similar) :D

Associate
So, I took advantage of the 3 for 2 last week...

7xC9dYql.jpg

the Harry Potter one is the Hogwarts express.
It was my compromise with the Mrs, shes trying to draw a line in the sand with the amount of Lego we have saying we dont have room for the castle (we probably don't to be fair). So I said ill get the train instead.
Probably get the castle at some point anyway.....

Soldato
Gents, I'm prepared to part with my life's wisdom. I've lived by this rule and so far the Mrs is still going ahead with the wedding next year...

It's easier to ask for forgiveness, than to ask for permission.

Get the Hogwarts ;)

Associate
Had the first ever sustainable plant based (sugarcane) LEGO set dropped off on my desk last week. Pretty damn cool if you ask me!

OP5vxCh.jpg

FfBFbru.jpg

My next build will be the Aston Martin DB5, which I'm awaiting delivery of :)

We have a Chiron in the office at the moment I'm slowly working through with colleagues... Something to keep busy with in the work day ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Wonder if hogwarts Castle will be worth something one day (not that I will ever sell my falcon)

Its still nice to know that 'toy' is worth X

Caporegime
When does the Harry Potter castle go on sale? Midnight 9am etc etc?

I don't want to miss out. Just in case it sells out and isn't back in until Xmas

Back
Top Bottom