What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
Skyrim inc DLC & mods. Might actually get round to finishing it one day.
Two Point Hospital. Just started.
Sword Coast Legends. To be competed before Pathfinder: Kingmaker is released (not happening).

Soldato
Is wow a good

The demo is out for fifa 19

WoW its not bad. Some people complaining about the balance of some ships. A good time to start now as its the anniversary and loads of things are cheap if you want to buy a ship, eg TII for 89p, TiV's for £4 might be best to dive into the WOW thread in the PC Games for a read.

Yeah its out with EA premiere.

Forgot about that, any good ?

Soldato
WoW its not bad. Some people complaining about the balance of some ships. A good time to start now as its the anniversary and loads of things are cheap if you want to buy a ship, eg TII for 89p, TiV's for £4 might be best to dive into the WOW thread in the PC Games for a read.

Forgot about that, any good ?

I really only got it (via russian VPN and their store) for Fifa (was £48 for the year) - but yeah its great, well worth it for that price, maybe less so for £99 or whatever the UK price is.

Man of Honour
These days I pretty much only play RPGs and related things. I've just finished a stint on the SE version of Skyrim, just to get all the achievements again (I really wish Steam would let you reset achievements on any game). Only five to go. I've back on Fallout 4, but am occasionally playing Divinity: Original Sin, and the odd bit of Diablo 3. I started the latest version of Doom but got bored after two hours.

Edit: forgot my age - 57.

Last edited:
Soldato
I generally play in fits and starts. I also don't care if a games new, I just buy random stuff that looks good.

Last game I played was Prison Architect, for 40 hours the other month. Very good game, I'm sure I'll go back to it.

My old faithfuls that I always play are EU4 and Stellaris, both with all DLC.

Other than that I've around 300 games on Steam and I've perhaps played half of them, maybe less .

Associate
36. Assassins Creed Origins, Skyrim, Hitman are my go to games at the moment.

Mainly have to focus on games where I can play a quick burst and complete a mission or save progress in 30 mins to an hour. I loved the look of The Division but never got past the very first steps as the lack of any sort of checkpoint or save function meant that I was playing the same missions over and over again if I had to break off my session.

Soldato
36. Assassins Creed Origins, Skyrim, Hitman are my go to games at the moment.

Mainly have to focus on games where I can play a quick burst and complete a mission or save progress in 30 mins to an hour. I loved the look of The Division but never got past the very first steps as the lack of any sort of checkpoint or save function meant that I was playing the same missions over and over again if I had to break off my session.

I find thats what gaming is for me something I can fit a quick 20-30 minutes in. When I get games like Assassins Creed or a Far Cry my quick 20-30 minutes after 10pm turns into 2-3hrs then I suffer for it at work the next day.

Associate
I find thats what gaming is for me something I can fit a quick 20-30 minutes in. When I get games like Assassins Creed or a Far Cry my quick 20-30 minutes after 10pm turns into 2-3hrs then I suffer for it at work the next day.

Occasionally I’ll fire up and Total War saved and that IS dangerous. 3-4 hours later and you’re still on “just one more turn” mode. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom