FIFA 19

Soldato
Had 3 pens in a game, keeper saved two I skied one fml, some how he didn't get a single red card though.

Placement matches done, I think it's over skilled me 1 win 2 losses and 2 draws.. Puts me in division 6,i need to be in lowest!

Last edited:
Soldato
Just had some great games online, 3 wins and a draw, one guy had 59 chem full of Loan players took 2 goals in first 10 mins I won 3-2.

Came from behind in two games so felt good.

Have noticed so many players try to pace abuse like 18 and its not working, there getting burnt out by half time, even then there catchable this year!

Soldato
World Class AI is just so annoying to play against I can't imagine doing legendary. The amount of pressure and one touch football the AI can play is so annoying.
Sitting on Div 5 Rank 4 at the minute, had enough of fifa after 6 hours of it.

Permabanned
This timed shot **** is a load of balls. I’m now forced to play some mini game mechanic to shoot from outside the box. Half the time I don’t even try and press it and my 100K “superstar” will just gently side foot the ball miles wide (after facing the correct direction, with 3 bars of power etc). ****ing complete dross.

You can turn it off.

Soldato
Come on Quinnaay show us your squad you normally give me some good inspiration.
Screenshot_20181001-064839.jpg

Screenshot_20181001-064808.jpg

Think its time to sell one for a big team not long had the premiership one and it isn't doing it for me.
Recently had an idea of being sweaty and having one of the new custom tactics (defensive) being a formation switch to 4231 obviously not set to play defensive but to allow wingers be Cams. Still experimenting.

Caporegime
I'm really enjoying it so far. Annoyingly.

I am finding the pace inconsistencies can be annoying at times. e.g. they can have a CB with <70 pace who can catch up with Bertrand Traore with or without the ball, but then I have Kimpembe and he can't catch up with their striker who has less pace than my Traore.

I'm also finding CMs when defending or their positioning to be really odd. Especially when the opposition midfielders go forward. The AI seems to track but really doesn't get close enough when they don't have the ball.

This timed shot **** is a load of balls. I’m now forced to play some mini game mechanic to shoot from outside the box. Half the time I don’t even try and press it and my 100K “superstar” will just gently side foot the ball miles wide (after facing the correct direction, with 3 bars of power etc). ****ing complete dross.

The side foot shot is a bug which is apparently going to be fixed in the next update.

I do find it rather incredible that they shipped the game with such a glaring issue. But then again it's EA sooooo.

Last edited:
Don
OP
Devs are just lazy now, with high speed internet they can release a game pretty much in beta stage, acknowledge the problems and get to 'fix' it and look like heros.

I think the pace factor is good, I've played centre half all my life and have no pace yet chasing alongside someone who is quick with the ball is very easy to do. I think they have to make it a bit more 'unrealistic' in regards to pace to stop that abuse.

I like the rivals thing in FUT, will give more longevity to the game for me.

Cut backs seem to have returned, everyone is afraid of shooting so decide to pass it square at every opportunity.

Soldato
Devs are just lazy now, with high speed internet they can release a game pretty much in beta stage, acknowledge the problems and get to 'fix' it and look like heros.

I think the pace factor is good, I've played centre half all my life and have no pace yet chasing alongside someone who is quick with the ball is very easy to do. I think they have to make it a bit more 'unrealistic' in regards to pace to stop that abuse.

I like the rivals thing in FUT, will give more longevity to the game for me.

Cut backs seem to have returned, everyone is afraid of shooting so decide to pass it square at every opportunity.

Refreshingly good so far - still can't believe I caved in and bought it though :mad:

How does the division rivals work then ? Same as usual divisions but you get to choose your rewards essentially?

Back
Top Bottom