FIFA 19

Soldato
Is anyone finding the game quite bad for crashing back to the home screen? It's happened to me 4 times this morning alone.

Soldato
Yes, I would like to borrow money to invest now. I know you spend £1000s each year so assumed you’ve already blown your load on the app before the game released, therefore having some money already (not the millions from last year).

It was also clearly a bit of light hearted banter, so chill out and good luck with the surgery (stick removal from anus).

Was a good read that bantz and all that :p I was merely meaning I haven’t bothered with the game this year as I said in my original post which you missed. I apologise for offering some advice for Robbo on how to best use coins in my opinion.

Nothing more or less was just trying to help - timely reminder why not to buy the game. I was wavering so for that I thank you Milkybk

Soldato
Stop pretending you’re not already downloading it. Anyone who spends as much as you do on FIFA points clearly won’t have the willpower to resist buying the game. Don’t delay the inevitable, you’ll have to spend more to catch up :p.

Nah I admit I was tempted but the main thing that annoyed me the most about ‘18 was the AI auto lunges etc which judging by people’s comments are still in the game. I can’t be bothered to commit loads of hours into that.

Last year was great spent a fortune but the first 2-3 months were great until the final patch. Release week was great living the life of an 18 year old again :D

Soldato
Suspect I just caused a broken controller somewhere. I'm not good at FIFA, not by a long shot, i'd spent the entire game desperately defending, made it to half time at 0-0, then straight into the second half conceded. By the 80th minute most of his team seemed to have run out of stamina from the intensity of his pressing whereas my forwards had barely been in the game. A couple of really really cheap nasty through balls later and it was 2-1 in the 88th minute. I would have been raging on the other side of that sort of turnover, they weren't even good goals, I almost feel bad :p
I did same this morning, was getting battered he had 5 clear one on one shots fluffed em or hit the bar, he had kane up top too, I won 2-1 late winner as well.

Karma got me though cause reverse happened in following game haha

Soldato
Feeling a bit better on SBC's. Spent around 10k on the one league, 10 nations hybrid team for a mega pack, and pulled Sanchez. Not bad i thought, maybe 20k. Turns out he is extinct on Xbox at the minute. From what I remember thats what happens before the price bracket? is increased :) I glanced at the last one on the market which was insta-bought for 40k :)

8 nation league just done which cost me less than 5k. Reward included a Timo Werner who's going for 12k or so and a Bellerin who's 8-9k :) Happy with these ones :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom