Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox One)

Associate
I'm definitely going to have to get an XB1 for this. I haven't played xbox since I was about 17, nearly 8 years ago now!!! Some good package deals around, I'll get ready to pounce.

Soldato
Running in 4k but the road and details around seems low resolution to me not that impressed car detail looks amazing im running on 40" Samsung.

I dont know if just me when I look at other comments around I guess it is or possibly its my tv it is one of the first gen 4k so crap HDR

Soldato
Just got an email saying mine has dispatched and is arriving on time. I'd be pretty annoyed if I was in your situation!

It's now been delayed until Saturday.

Also, they won't let be cancel the order.

On the Amazon live chat at the moment, rather annoying to say the least, it's already a day late, now it's going to be four.

Soldato
It's now been delayed until Saturday.

Also, they won't let be cancel the order.

On the Amazon live chat at the moment, rather annoying to say the least, it's already a day late, now it's going to be four.

That's ridiculous, surely you're in your rights to cancel?

Soldato
Don't think you can cancel if despatched, just return as late (don't have to pay) or refuse delivery.

They have already taken your money so you will still be waiting about 5+ days to get the money back.

Ah I forgot it had been despatched, I was assuming they just weren't sending. That's even more irritating!

Soldato
you can just return or refuse delivery. Buy elsewhere.

Yeah, that deal at Currys at the moment is probably better anyway, go get that and just return the Amazon one.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-an...ken-7-project-cars-2-bundle-10186140-pdt.html

That's ridiculous, surely you're in your rights to cancel?

Don't think you can cancel if despatched, just return as late (don't have to pay) or refuse delivery.

They have already taken your money so you will still be waiting about 5+ days to get the money back.

Ah I forgot it had been despatched, I was assuming they just weren't sending. That's even more irritating!

Thanks gents, just making sure I wasn't making a mountain out of a molehill. Bit miffed off! They've given me a £10 Amazon voucher (already redeemed it against a £10 Xbox card).

That Currys deal is good but I went with this for the same value:

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb...-fifa-19-3-months-live-and-10-top-up/b/800321

Picked it up on lunch so will have it set up tonight!

The Amazon one is coming to an Amazon locker, if I simply don't pick it up, will it get returned and I'll receive a refund?

Thanks, and sorry to derail the thread! I'll be with you guys tonight :)

Soldato
Yeah it'll get returned, though you'll have to wait for however many days (think 3?) for it to be done which delays things slightly. Definitely the least hassle option if you don't need the cash immediately though.

Surprised they allowed it to a locker. I've been told things half that cost have been too high value in the past!

Soldato
Yeah it'll get returned, though you'll have to wait for however many days (think 3?) for it to be done which delays things slightly. Definitely the least hassle option if you don't need the cash immediately though.

Surprised they allowed it to a locker. I've been told things half that cost have been too high value in the past!

I always thought it was size rather than value, but I guess that makes sense.

It's all on the credit card so no need for cash on this occasion, thankfully.

Add me on Xbox Live fellas:

wingman0401

Soldato
When driving slowly around barns does anyone notice lots of blur or smearing going on? It's doing my head in. 4k hdr on, game mode on, image looks stunning but making my eyes go funny. Ive noticed when driving slowly and making small movements the background blurs but the car is clear. 2017 Samsung.

Back
Top Bottom