Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox One)

Soldato
Ordered an Xbox One X last week that was supposed to arrive tomorrow and it's been delayed until Wednesday (Amazon).

Bit miffed. Anyone else had a similar issue?

Just got an email saying mine has dispatched and is arriving on time. I'd be pretty annoyed if I was in your situation!

Soldato
I assume when buying an xbox bundle the game comes as a store key? Hoping to sell my key once it arrives (thanks to a nice mm purchase :D )

Associate
Tried to download the game pass section this morning, clicked on it in the store and nothing happens.

My region is set to UK, seems a bit odd.

Cheers all

Soldato
Im starting to fear that the only online races are team based events (Red vs. Blue). If this is true I'll be very disappointed, they were the worst part of fh3. :(

They're all Red vs Blue, unless non team based races are in ranked (doubt it).

I haven't finished the 10 qualifying events in the three types to get ranked yet.

I've shared tunes for the Barn Find 1965 Mini Cooper (A, S1 & S2) for the Playground games with Rally tyres & rally suspension which are great fun. I've used them in circuit races, a bit slippery with no assists on road (unless its winter) due to the tyres but they leave nearly everything for dead accelerating :D

Soldato
I'm the same as above, I started downloading it on the Game Pass this morning without issue. This was about 5:45 though so it's ready for when I get home tonight.

Associate
I'm the same as above, I started downloading it on the Game Pass this morning without issue. This was about 5:45 though so it's ready for when I get home tonight.
I will give it another try later when I get home from work, will reboot the console as well.

Cheers all

Soldato
Forza doesnt seem to drop in price that much i've never found and given you can pick up a code from CDKeys for £37 i'd have thought you'd only get £30 for it anyway.

Is it worth the hassle to save a tenner even if you only play now and again?

Back
Top Bottom