Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox One)

Soldato
Same here, hoping it's waiting for me when i get home from work. Then give it multiple hours to download/install and i can play when the wife goes to bed!

Still not dispatched, I guess the one downside of prime delivery is they can dispatch it the day before release knowing it will arrive on time :( :o

Associate
I really want this game, but I've still not played FH3 - bought it from the MM market here, installed, but never turned it on!

Must resist, RDR2 is out soon, and I'll prefer that I think.

It's on gamepass, get a deal for £5 ish

Associate
I really want this game, but I've still not played FH3 - bought it from the MM market here, installed, but never turned it on!

Must resist, RDR2 is out soon, and I'll prefer that I think.

If you've not done the free trial of game pass yet you can sign up for 14 free days.

Soldato
It's on gamepass, get a deal for £5 ish

If you've not done the free trial of game pass yet you can sign up for 14 free days.

Trouble is, my Xbone gets switched on once in a blue moon - I had the EA thing for a year, and played BF Hardline for 30 minutes... then never turned the console back on :( Maybe I'll console myself, and play FH3 :D

Soldato
Ordered an Xbox One X last week that was supposed to arrive tomorrow and it's been delayed until Wednesday (Amazon).

Bit miffed. Anyone else had a similar issue?

Soldato
I gave up buying and preordering games on amazon, totally useless.

Bought mine from shopto last week when eBay had the 10% off , arrived Saturday past.

Not really into driving games but this is quite good for a sesh now and again .

Will definitely look elsewhere going forward, this has happened a couple of times now and figured that they were just blips for me.

They've offered 30 days Prime extension, whilst still striving to get it to me tomorrow. We'll see.

Can't wait to play this game! :D

Soldato
One game, I preordered three weeks in advance, never turned up, got an email saying my order was delayed (on day of release). Tried to cancel, told it was in the post, couldn't cancel, a week later it finally turned up. And was fiver more than else where.

Soldato
Dam this game is not showing for me in the game pass section when I reboot the console with location New Zealand

I just searched for it and then at the right under the Standard edition there’s a bit that says download for the Game Pass. I did that and it’s installing now :)

Back
Top Bottom