Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
^^ If you are I think you are doing it wrong! :eek:
Or your "GF" is a pair of wellingtons?! :p

Me and Welly are off t pub, back soon. :p

I'm tempted to get the special edition pre ordered. Issue with that is im then out that Friday, Sunday, then away Mon-Thurs with work then out that Saturday.

I'll get 2 days play in 2 weeks :(

Caporegime
I’m so lucky in that unlike others, I really don’t give a **** about 30 or 60fps. Both seem fine to me. Been playing SOTTR on the pro at 30fps. It’s absolutely fine.

First time I've fired up my PS4 in six months today to play through Uncharted 4. It's HORRENDOUS. My brain has got used to playing at 60fps for everything now and it will probably take time to "reset" it back to 30fps. But if the next-gen consoles don't offer 60fps modes as either default or a lower res/high frame rate choice, I doubt I'm gonna bother no matter how good the games are.

Soldato
30 is fine for me. I played RDR enough without any problems.

30 on consoles looks a lot better than 30 on PC. I assume it's do with the levels of hardware optimisation possible due to the fact there's only two main consoles, instead of the millions of hardware variations on PC.

Associate
Am I right in thinking that there isnt going to be an online mode available from day one?

I think it’s a month after release the online portion is out

First time I've fired up my PS4 in six months today to play through Uncharted 4. It's HORRENDOUS. My brain has got used to playing at 60fps for everything now and it will probably take time to "reset" it back to 30fps. But if the next-gen consoles don't offer 60fps modes as either default or a lower res/high frame rate choice, I doubt I'm gonna bother no matter how good the games are.

The Xbox one X does this now

Soldato
30 on consoles looks a lot better than 30 on PC. I assume it's do with the levels of hardware optimisation possible due to the fact there's only two main consoles, instead of the millions of hardware variations on PC.

I feel like its also to do with using a controller rather than a mouse, 30fps with a mouse is horrible but I'm fine using my controller for it.

Back
Top Bottom