******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Soldato
It's been in for a couple of weeks I think, plenty of daft videos around, it's one of the best things about mucking about in it just now tbh :D

I've never 100% seen it as a role play game and always assumed like many other games which are totally RPGs a majority of people simply wouldn't do it so the result of FOIP will always be mostly about being amusing but it could be amazing in some of the player made videos which will come out tbh. Remember Red V Blue? Imagine it done with proper facial animations etc, so many more options for those writing scripts.

please re do the 600i advert with it

Caporegime
If you don't know what Pagefile is then no you haven't :)

Do you get this low performance all over Stanton or just as Levski, maybe also Port Olisr? are you able to make a Shadowplay recording of it and upload it to Youtube?

Soldato
It's on my 2TB HDD, as my C: SSD is only 120GB.
However, it always used to run perfectly fine from that location previously. Not sure when I last played, but Star Marine had been out for a while. I knew there were some problems with a subsequent update, but never looked into it.

I personally had to remove it from HDD and go to SSD as i was getting stutters. However, im not 100% sure that it will be the definite cause. I could be worth a test but i can't promise it will be stutter free.

Please note this smooth install is also running on a three day old windows install :)

Back
Top Bottom