******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Caporegime
Edit: @jonneymendoza No not yet ^^^^^^ soon thou :) EFT are testing it

And I don't need to, I hope?

Stanton? Levski?
If those are new locations, then I don't even get that far...
I wake up and amble out into the EZ-Hab, go fetch one of my ships, bimble out to the landing pads and usually quit in frustration by then.

Potentially, but I was only peeking in to see what was new. Capping a vid is way too much hassle just for a minor curiosity.
If there's no obvious setting that needs tweaking, I'll just wait until the completed release....

It's on my 2TB HDD, as my C: SSD is only 120GB.
However, it always used to run perfectly fine from that location previously. Not sure when I last played, but Star Marine had been out for a while. I knew there were some problems with a subsequent update, but never looked into it.

Go to other areas see if performance improves, Port Olisar (where you start) can be a resource hog.

Here is how you QT to other places

I would like to see a recording, just so i can weigh your issues.

Edit2 i'm going to remake that ^^^ vid at somepoint, i can improve it....

Soldato
I personally had to remove it from HDD and go to SSD as i was getting stutters. However, im not 100% sure that it will be the definite cause. I could be worth a test but i can't promise it will be stutter free.

Please note this smooth install is also running on a three day old windows install :)

I run it from a mechanical drive also and it works ok. Hangs a bit just now an there, but is acceptable.

[email protected] in Port Olisar is pretty much maxed out (still pretty smooth), even limiting a bit an OC R290 @1080p medium settings (or high, can't remember now), hence my question about Ryzen - more so since Chris said at the latest presentation that Threadripper was very fast.

It stays about 40fps+ from what I've tested there (where is more busy in the station), other than that, can reach 60fps+ with ease in less taxing areas of that station, universe, a planet I've visited, etc.

Soldato
I run it from a mechanical drive also and it works ok. Hangs a bit just now an there, but is acceptable.

[email protected] in Port Olisar is pretty much maxed out (still pretty smooth), even limiting a bit an OC R290 @1080p medium settings (or high, can't remember now), hence my question about Ryzen - more so since Chris said at the latest presentation that Threadripper was very fast.

It stays about 40fps+ from what I've tested there (where is more busy in the station), other than that, can reach 60fps+ with ease in less taxing areas of that station, universe, a planet I've visited, etc.

I feel sorry for the guy who is called 1080p who keeps getting notifications every time someone puts @1080p :D.

I still think it's hit or miss honestly. Nobody truly knows at the moment.

Soldato
Can someone try 3.3 or 3.3.5 via steam streaming, nvidia game stream or something else to see if it now works? Its the reason I got my $1000NZD refund but I would still like to back the game if I can get it working via how I can play.

Back
Top Bottom